Avengers Tower

Y/N POV
We made our way out of the school as soon as the bell rang.

"Tony's coming to pick me up today with Happy, so we won't have to take the bus." Peter said, pointing to a black Mercedes waiting in the school parking, with other parents in their proper cars.

I nod.

We get to the car and the passenger window opens., showing the one and only, Tony Stark.

I wait a couple of feet away, no wanting to interrupt the conversation.

Peter's POV

"Hey Mr.Stark, hey Happy! I was just wondering if Y/N could come to the tower, so that we can work on our History and English projects?"

"That's the girl from the fire." He states, while looking at Y/N.

"Um y-yeah, but it's probably best not to mention it." I say sadly.

"Yeah that alright, but the door stays open!" "Yeah yeah, okay 'Dad'." I say, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

Tony just smirks, before rolling up his window.

Y/N POV
Peter walks back to me quickly. "They don't mind, and I'll let him know to stop wherever your dogs are."

I nod.

I get in the backseat of the car with Peter's help, before he went around and got in beside me.

"Um, Mr.Stark, we need to stop to get Y/N's dogs if that alright."

"I don't particularly like dogs. Are they trained?"

I nod not making eye contact with the older man.

"Alrighty then, where are we stopping?"

'The bus stop by Dellmars.' I sign.
"The bus stop by Dellmars Mr.Stark." Peter says, seeing the look of confusion on the mans face.

He nods before talking to the other man. "You got that Happy?" "Uhuh" the man in the drivers seat grunts.
————————————————————————
Y/N POV
We arrived at the bus stop 30 minutes later. Peter got out, seeing as I was on crutches. I pointed to the alleyway across the street, and he strode off towards it.

Peter's POV
I walked in the direction Y/N pointed me in, and got to the entrance of the alleyway, before I was trampled by 6 excited dogs.

"Alright, alright!" I giggled as I was licked by the numerous canines.

"You guys must smell Y/N." I said, smiling like an idiot.

"Cmon, Y/N is waiting." I said, leading the dogs to the car.

Y/N POV
As Peter came into view with the 6 dogs, I heard Mr.Stark scoff.

"When you said dogs plural, I thought you meant two very small dogs, not 6 gigantic ones!"

I smile slightly and shrug, causing him to shake his head and let out a small laugh.

Peter opened the door on his side, and one by one the dogs jumped in.

Henry and Spike sat on the middle seat, Lee sat by my feet, and Bella sat on my lap. Wally was by Peter's feet, and Scar was sitting on Mr.Stark, which made Peter giggle.

Mr.Stark rolled his eyes, and gave he command for Happy to start driving.

"So, Y/N, how's the shoulder and knee?"

My shoulder blade had snapped clean in half, Along with some of my ribs, and my knee had been fractured, needing a surgery, which was all caused by jumping out of a 2 story window.