"What else did you get me?"

" Well I can't tell you yet."

" Why not?"

" Cuz it's a surprise."

I wonder what else he got me.

" So what did you get me."

" A couple things.

" Liiiiiiiiiike..."

" I-I got you a promise ring..."

" Awwwww how sweet. But why? We haven't really been dating for very long, it's been like what about 6 months."

" I know it seems a little early in our relationship but I really am in love with you, you mean more then the world to me, I want to be with you for a very long time and eventually I wanna marry you."

" Y-you mean that...? You'd...Marry me?

He looked away from me and started to blush. I used my finger to make him look at me.

" Of course I mean it, I love you a lot remember?"

" I love you too!"

And again we kissed.

" Is that all you got me?"

" No...There's something else."

" Well what is it?"

" A v-vibrator..."

"Is that right...? I bet you wanna watch me get fucked by it don't you...?"

" A little..."

" I thought so... You're so naughty..."

" Maybe you're the one who needs to be punished..."

He got up off of me and walked over to the fridge he opened it and grabbed a can of whipped cream and chocolate syrup he then walked over to the cabinet and grabbed some rainbow sprinkles he walked back over to me. He sat down on me and still holding the items.

" I'm gonna pour all this over you... And then lick it off...Make you my human sundae... Sounds kinky doesn't it...?"

" Everything that comes from you is kinky."

This morning I was so distracted by Kokichi's scavenger hunt that I forgot to put a shirt on, I guess that gave him easy access to do what he wanted. He started by spraying the whipped cream, then drizzled the chocolate on and the covered me in rainbow sprinkles, it tickled well that was until he got to my nipple.

" Haa...Ah..."

" So you like your nipples licked...Good to know...."

Now he's gonna use that to tease me all the time, why did that have to be a sensitive spot? I could feel him starting to lightly bite my nipple, he used one of his hands to play with the other one, he was sending me into a moaning mess.

" Haa...Ah...Ah...K-Kokichi...Fuck...M-more..."

" You want more baby?"

" Y-yes..."

" Where did you put the vibrator you bought me?"

" Under the bed. I didn't have time to wrap it."

" Okie dokie! I'll be right back! Don't you go anywhere."

I wasn't planning on it. He got up and walked into our room. My upper body felt all sticky and it still had remnants of chocolate and rainbow sprinkles, I mean I can always take a shower later. A little while later he came back holding it and completely naked.

" So this is the new toy you bought me... Looks like fun..."

" Sweetheart... I want you to do something for me..."

" What is it?"

" I want you to jerk off while I watch..."

" Really?"

" It's been awhile since you've done it, I usually do it for you. But today I wanna watch you do it..."

" Alright..."

" But wait until I get acquainted with this new toy of mine..."

He stuck it to the floor and promptly sunk down on to it and switched the remote control that it came with to the max setting, he slightly gasped I don't even think he was expecting how intense it would be. The shock didn't last very long because he started to ride it.

" Nishishi...Shuuichi... You might have to work twice as hard to pleasure me... Cuz if you don't this might be replacing you..."

As I watched him I started to get even harder. He's turns me on so much. I started to do what he wanted me to do.

"Ah...Kokichi..."

" Listen to you. Moaning my name like the filthy impure pervert you are..."

" If I'm a pervert...Then so are you..."

" Of course I am baby, that's why you love me so much..."

" Ah...Shuuichi... I bet you wish I was fucking you right now..."

" Of course I do... It's Valentine's Day why are you making me do this myself...?"

" Cuz I wanna watch you do this... If you're good maybe I'll give you hand... Or some other body part..."

" I plan on having you fuck me all night..."

I jerked off vigorously as I watched him fuck himself, maybe he was right... I am a pervert. I wanted him so badly but knowing him he wouldn't let me fuck him yet, even though I needed him.

" I want you so bad..."

" You'll get to have me later baby..."

" But I want you now..."

" Be patient baby... You're so eager... You really are desperate for my tight little asshole..."

" Fuck...This vibrator... It's soooooooooo much better then all my other ones, it makes me wanna cum already."

Just like I wanted he used one of his hands to jerk me off. His hands feel so much better then my own.

" Happy now baby...?"

" Yeah...I'm very happy..."

" Show me just how happy you are..."

He started to go faster to match his own pace, I wasn't sure how long I could last until I reached my climax.

" Kokichi... You're...You're gonna make cum..."

" Good... I'm getting close too..."

" Let's cum together baby...!"

Just as he said that he not only moved up and down faster but he moved his hand faster too, I'm almost sure that I'm about to cum.

" I-I'm...I'm... S-Shuuichi...!"

" Kokichi..!"

As we both called out each other's name we came at the same time. Now I'm going to have to clean up our kitchen floor. Great. As our cum slowly came to a stop we both slowly got up and I wasted no time sweeping him off his feet and carried him into our room, throwing him on the bed.

" Ooh...Round 2? You don't even wanna wait a few minutes?"

" No... I need you now..."

I spread his legs open and pushed myself inside him.

"Nnnnn... Haaa... You have singlehandedly made this the greatest Valentine's Day of my life..."

" Now fuck me... I don't plan on walking tomorrow..."