As of what Taehyung told me before his grandma is getting sickly and they don't allow her to work anymore. And I know that Tae worries about it a lot. His grandma raise him up. Both his parents are busy working they didn't come from a rich family both his grandparents are hardworking  farmers. So I definitely understand how he feels right now.

"Oppa we will have time soon. You can take your Grandma here and your whole family too. She doesn't really need to hike if not necessary , because there are Trams now that you can ride to go up the Peak. So don't be said Oppa okay!" I told him and he gave me a smile. I hug him to make him feel that I am just always there for him.

My door suddenly opens and it's Jimin I totally forgot to lock the door when we came here. He was just looking at me and Tae and I realize that we are still hugging each other. I move away gently from the embrace.  " Yes Jimin?" Tae ask as Jimin is just standing there at the doorway looking at us.

"Sorry to interrupt you I was just looking for JK because he is not in his room. I thought he is here!" He said awkwardly smiling.

"We haven't seen him Oppa he didn't stop by here either!" I told him as he awkwardly stands at the doorway

"We haven't seen him Oppa he didn't stop by here either!" I told him as he awkwardly stands at the doorway. "What are you guys doing anyway?" He ask us.

"Well we are just having some private conversation. !" Tae said with his stoic sad face not even looking at Jimin.

Jimin just look straight at Taehyung and I know he knew that we are talking about something serious

Jimin just look straight at Taehyung and I know he knew that we are talking about something serious. "Okay then. I'll go back to the suite come join us guys when you are done!" Jimin said and he left the room.

I look at Tae and suddenly I can see a tear falling from his face.

I immediately wipe his tears using my hands. When it comes to our families we are hands down emotional and it's normal. We are all young when we started working  and become BTS we never miss a day not calling our parents or sending them message. Even if we have been away for so long it is something that we cannot get use too so there are really times that we get homesick.

I just waited for Tae to talk again as he is just looking outside the window looking at the Hong Kong skyline. I just kept quiet and allow him to think.

Jimin and Tae are really close and maybe he didn't talk to Jimin about it because he knows that Jimin had gone through a rough patch with his personal life and just recently recovered out of it and he doesn't want Jimin to burden himself about his issues.

" I'm so sorry if I am kinda depressing right now, but I am okay. I just wanted somebody to talk to ." He said he is now smiling a bit so I guess letting it all out is what he needed.

"Don't say that Oppa if anything is bothering you please think that I will always be here to listen and support you okay!" I told him and he nodded and gave me a hug again.

"Let's go back to the suite. I need to beat JK in that new videogame!" he said. One thing about Tae he don't let anything sad lingers he moves on quickly that's one of the charming quality of his.

As we enter the room I see the guys still playing and the others drinking. I can see Jimin have a lot of empty bottles in front of him. He looks at me and I know he is a bit tipsy.

How can he drinks so much in that short interval beats me. But he isn't the smiling or joking around now.

I can see the grumpy Jimin I think.

***chimmie***