1️⃣7️⃣

𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉🏃🏾‍♀️

It was currently 5am in the morning and Zyaire's alarm clock was going off.

She sat up and started rubbing her eyes clicking the stop button,"Ohhhh boyyyy it's too early for this shit." Zyaire mumbled then her door opened.

"Your alarm clock loud as hell." Alan mumbled walking in with Khalil behind him.

"I-anyways." She sat up as they sat on the end of her bed.

"Why the hell yall in here get out." She said already irritated, even though she just woke up.

"Forgot you ain't a morning person." Alan said rolling his eyes.

"Foreal...a lil cranky are we??" Khalil asked and Zyaire stale faced them.

"Mmcht, get y'all asses out." She said getting up.

They looked at each other then back at her.

"We'll think about it." Alan said then leaned back onto her bed and got on his phone.

Khalil got up and sat on the beanbag on her room before closing his eyes.

These niggas here mane... Zyaire thought to herself before walking to the bathroom in the hallway.

She used the bathroom while scrolling on her phone.

Her phone dinged and she saw a new message from Kemina.

Kemina🤪: Yo ass up

Zyzy🥰: yes bitch, it's Khalil and Alan coming into my room all fuckin ready

Kemina🤪: 💀💀💀
Kemina🤪: that's your brothers for you

Zyzy🥰: anywaysss

Kemina🤪: you got some time because I'm at Milani's right now but I'll pick you up to get your hair and nails done

Zyzy🥰: okayyy— I gotta question 🙂

Kemina🤪: nope

Zyzy🥰: bitch I ain't even get to ask

Kemina🤪:idgaf hoe what🤚🏾

Zyzy🥰:can you and Milani adopt me a niece or nephew 👉🏾👈🏾
Zyzy🥰:OR GET THE SHOT THINGYY AND HAVE ONEEE
read 5:09am

Zyaire smacked her lips due to the fact Kemina really left on her read.

She sat her phone and washed her hands, then washed her face.

She grabbed her toothbrush and brushed her teeth before her phone dinged again making her grab it.

Loml💗🙂:Goodmornig mamas, check your cash app💗

Mamas💕🙂:good morning And okayyy🙃

She went to cash app on her phone and saw he gave her $300.

"Wait—" she exit out the app then went back to it to make sure she wasn't tripping.

Mamas💕🙂: You paying for my nails and hair? They don't even cost that much

Loml💗🙂:Ik it's extra plus you graduate today take that as a part of your gift

Mamas💕🙂: a part?? There's moreeee

Loml💗🙂: like you've been saying your in my business? Don't do dat💀💀

Mamas💕🙂:byeeesejksosks