1️⃣3️⃣

𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖😚

𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑖😚

"I can't watch scary movies wit you no mo..." I said as I walked out the movie theater wit Kemina.

"It ain't my fault shit kept popping out of no where finna give me a damn heart attack." She said rolling her eyes and I laughed.

I currently had my arm around her shoulder and she was staying right under me.

"Yo Kemina!" I looked up and saw some dude calling her.

I watched as she kinda shook my arm off her and stood straight.

"Hey." She smiled and walked over and age him a hug.

"Who this?" He asked looking me up and down, I did the same back cause who the fuck you is.

"Just a friend..." Kemina said while looking back at me.

Not gonna lie that kinda hurted me tho—

"Just a friend..." I repeated putting my hands in my pockets.

I poked the side of my mouth wit my tongue.

"Ohhh thought you was gay or sumn..." He said before looking back at her.

"Nah nun like that." She said and I had to bite my lip.

Says as if we haven't kissed before but ight.

"We gotta go." I said cutting their convo short.

"You sure I can take you home?" He suggested.

"Nah mane she coo'." I said.

"Ight I gotta go met up wit some homeboys you got my number if you need me" he said to Kemina before walking off.

I didn't even say nun to Kemina as I got in the car and she got in the passenger.

I shook my head as I drove back to my brothers place I was still staying wit them until I can save up a lil bit more.

"Mi—" she started but I cut her off.

"So I'm just a friend?" I asked.

"I didn't mean it like that." She said rubbing my arm but I pushed her hand off.

"And you ain't gay— well no your not your bi but still yet you said nun like that like what the fuck, and you got his damn number." I quickly ranted and she looked down playing wit her hands.

I heard a sniffle making me rub my head,"Kemina I know you not crying." I said.

"No— I'm sorry okay I didn't know how to say it! What if he judges me-"

"Why do you care if he judges you— he ain't who you tryna be in a relationship with...mane but ight. Do you not know how hard it is for me after I tell people I'm lesbian how they react and how some even cuss me out....you know what Kemina never mind do what you want." I said as we pulled into the driveway.

"No Milani I'm sorry okay." She said grabbing my hand and I just stared ahead of me.

I slipped my hand out her grip and got out the car and walked inside, I saw Zonori and Zy chilling on the couch together.

If they don't just get together plus the way she been over his house surprised she ain't pregnant— lord lemme shut up.

"Heyyy Milaniiii." Zy said getting up from Zonori's lap and gave me a hug.

"Hey Zy." I said shaking my head.

"How'd it go?" She mumbled as Kemina walked in.

"It was good." I said and she eyed me.

"Mhm...Hey Kemina." She said and went and talked to her while I sat down on the couch a few seats away from Zonori.

"Zy told me your birthday coming up." He said out of nowhere and I looked over at him and saw he was high as hell.

Eyes low and red.

"I mean it's just another day." I shrugged.

"Ight...I gotta question I'm ready to ask Zy out like officially but ion know how Keanu gonna feel like I grew up wit allem so I feel it's gonna be weird but it won't but I don't know like I'm high as hell and can't see straight." He said all at once and I nodded.

"I mean— go for it what could go wrong honestly." I said and he nodded.

"I wanna get ha a lil promise ring or sumn too you know..." He said and I nodded as I went into my pocket and pulled out the promise ring I had for Kemina.

But after that whole shit at the movie theater ion know...

Or I may be overreacting but if she gonna act that way wit everybody that approaches us then Ion want it.

"You was gonna give that to Kemina huh?" He asked and I looked up at him before I placed it back in my pocket.

"It don't matter no mo..." I said and he sighed.

"She been came out to us but when we're in public or sumn or when it comes to other people she swear— it's a problem then like bitch if you don't take pride in your damn pride." He said and I laughed a lil.

"Give ha some more time she'll come out— shit I mean aliens." He said and I had to hold my laugh in.

"Around?"

"Yeah that..." He said before opening his phone and I got up and walked to my room.

I looked the door and took off my shirt before staring at myself in the mirror before breaking down into tears.

Mane I'm really tripping over Kemina more then my own mind knows, I really want her but she playing and allat.

And I don't got time for it-

YALl kIllin me wIt thIs shIt mAne.

Anyways💀

I wiped my face and calmed myself down cause my face started turning red.

I laid down and stared at the ceiling before I knew it I had passed out.

excuse any errors or mistakes 😗
Vote & comment-