1️⃣8️⃣

𝐾ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑙🎸

"You sure?? I can come get you

"You sure?? I can come get you." Zyaire said as she picked up her phone.

"I'm sure Zy, I can just walk back home I'll be good." I said shaking my head.

"Okay take off your hoodie."

"Nah plus it's a lil cold mane, look I'll call you when I get home." I said and she nodded.

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

I put in my AirPods and music automatically started playing and I rapped along to the songs that came on while I walked on the sidewalk to get back home.

I had just got my line up, cause my shit was looking rough but we good now.

I stood on the sidewalk and waited for the light to turn red, once it did I quickly ran across the street.

Sapiosexual came on by toosii.

"Uh, aye... she like somebody who nasty, ayy..Well I'ma be there when the time come.."

I started jumping over the cracks in the sidewalk cause ma be nice and not have my mama back broke.

"Fuck it this a work out.." I mumbled as I looked up and just started walking normally.

I saw a car to by but I paid no attention until I heard it turn around.

I slightly looked back and saw a police car.

"Shit..." I mumbled.

I continued walking until the sirens started going off.

My first thing I wanted to do was run but I just stood still and waited for them to pull up beside me.

The police officer got out the car, while the other stayed in.

"What you doing out here boy?" He asked.

"Walking home." I said.

"Where you've been??"

"At the barber shop..." I said confused on while he was asking all this.

"Where—"

"I'm sorry but why is this important? Why did you guys pull over?" I asked and pulled down my hoodie.

I saw the police officer move his hand down to his gun making me tense up a lil bit.

"Don't interrupt me boy, I was just asking a few questions."

"And I gave you a few answers." I said readjusting my feet on the ground.

"Turn around hands behind ya back." He said and I made a confused face.

"What? No I didn't even do nun." He tried to grab my arm making me yank away and step back.

"Mane move." I said and the other officer got out the car.

"What's going on??" A lady asked.

"Stay back." The other officer said.

"Stop resisting!" The officer said taking out his gun now.

"I'm not, I just wanna know why you tryna arrest me." I said trying to keep calm but he really blowing me right now.

"Did this young man even do anything??" Another man asked and he was walking his dog who was growling at the police.

yeah that's right buddy bite em please—

"Imma need you all to stand back." The other officer said.

"Just—" I was tackled to the ground and my body made contact with the ground hard as fuck.

"Stop moving!" He said and his knee was going into my upper back.

I felt my anxiety coming in, of course the day I don't take medicine for it it kicks in.

"Move— get off me!" I yelled feeling myself go into panic.

"What you doing?" The other officer asked him.

"I know what I'm doing keep them back." I look and saw more people had came around.

Hope these mfs recording

"Calm down and I'll get off you." He said and my breathing became uneven.

"Just get off me I won't even run or nun I need space!" I felt my eyes get watery and my phone started ringing.

I would usually be home by now.

"Hey kid!" Somebody squatted down in front of me but my vision was blurry.

"Get him back—"

"Mane get off me I'm sure he's having a panic attack!"

Whoever it was was right—

I felt my breathing become unsteady as my vision was going in and out.

I felt a cold metal on my side making my heart start beating fast as hell.

"I- I can't—." Was all I could get out before I blacked out.

BLM✊🏿