Chapter 26

Hiccup's pov

"Hey Hiccup!"

"Sup Haddock."

Weird.

I continued to make my way to the workshop, brushing off the compliments and smiles that were thrown at me as I walked by.

Something was definitely wrong.

"Hey Gobber."

"Hey Hiccup! Lovely day isn't it?"

"Sure. Hey Gobber can I ask you a question?" I asked as I put on an apron.

"Fire 'em at me!"

"Has anything weird ever happen to you?"

"Depends on what kind of weird you're talking about. I once sneezed out blue."

"Have you ever had a dream that felt so real, you could easily think it was real?"

"Uhhh. I had a dream about killing dragons!"

"That is real."

"Then I don't know what you're talking about boy. Here, sharpen. I hear there's gonna be a lot tonight." Gobber stated as me threw me an axe.

Which I barely caught because of my stick arms. I start to sharpen it as my mind wanders off.

No way it was all a dream!

Something is wrong!

But I can't remember.

I was fighting Magnus and then I blacked out.

Astrid was there.
Fishlegs was there.
Ruff and tuff was there.
Snotlout was there.

And there were other people there too.

Who were they?

"Ughhhh!!" I yelled in frustration and the fact that I have a headache from all that thinking.

"You okay lad?"

"Yeah. Just confused."

"Well that axe isn't okay."

"Huh?" I looked down and saw that I sharpened the axe a little too much. It had a huge crack between it.

"Stop daydreaming lad! You're going to be cheif in a couple years you need to start being more responsible."

"A couple years. That's a long time from now I'll start when it's almost time."

"Better to start early than late. Right lad?"

Too bad for him, I already started running when he started talking. As I was running I could hear him him yelling.

"You better be back here tonight to help me!!"

I rolled my eyes and kept running. I finally arrived at gothi's.

"Gothi. Can you make me go back in my dream? I had this weird dream last night and it felt so real. I need to go back." I explained as I sat down on the bed.

"Sure Hiccup."

"Okay thanks gothi."

Wait...

"Gothi you can talk?!" I asked shocked.

"Yes."

"For how long?"

"Since I was born. Now sit down."

What in Thor's name is going on?!

I just nodded as I looked at Gothi suspiciously.

I opened my mouth to say something but everything turned black.

I opened my eyes only to find myself in a creepy throne room.

There I was..

"Hiccup! Thank Thor we found you!"

I looked towards the entrance and saw Astrid and the gang. And those other people.

Who the hell are they?!

That girl kind looks like me.

I looked back towards the me that was fighting someone.

As he got punched I was suddenly pulled back into the real world.

"Hiccup, nothing is real! You must get ou- mmpp!!"

"Gothi! What's wrong!?"

It's like her mouth was glued shut.

Oh Thor!!

Hannah's pov

"Hahaha!! I win!"

"Hiccup!!" I yelled as I ran towards him.

But I was too late. He disappeared before I could reach him.

"Oh don't worry sweety. Soon he won't even know exist." And with that she disappeared into thin air just like Hiccup did.

Before I could speak I was suddenly in a dark cell. It was so cold. The water dripping from the ceiling honestly made me shiver. It was so quiet.

"Heather!"

No response.

"Emma!!"

Again, no response.

"Any one!!" I yelled in desperation as I fell down. I was on the verge of crying.

Hiccup....

"Heyy!!! Keep it down newbie! I'm trying to sleep."

I opened my eyes to look at who it was. I saw a figure come out of the shadows in the cell in front of me.

It was a girl.

"Who are you?"

"Eerika."

"Last name?"

"Not telling. Look, you're friends are fine. She probably put them in different cells. But that's not gonna matter soon cause you're never leaving."

I raised my left eyebrow.

"Watch me." I retorted as I grabbed a stone and started hitting the bars.

"Why don't you use your magic?"

I stopped.

How did she know?

"H-how do you know ab-"

"I know everything. You're not the only one with magic."

"Ever try using it?"

"Of course, and once I got caught my sister paid the price. So your friends are fine as long as you DON'T try to escape. It doesn't matter how powerful you are, you'll NEVER defeat Morgana."

"Wha-"

"Your dragons won't help you either. Even that Night Fury. Trust me when I say this. You. Have. No. Chance."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶