Chapter 12

Hiccup's pov

"Goodbye Freydis, I will see you next month to deliver your new gronkle iron weapons." I said handing the last bag filled with leather to the Cheiftess of the Scylfing Tribe. 

"Sorry again for the delay" I said while getting on toothless's saddle ready to go.

"it's okay. Better late than never, right?" She said understandably.

"thank you for understanding Freydis, Goodbye" "goodbye Hiccup!" She yelled looking up at me in the sky.

When I got back on the boat and headed down to the lower deck I notice Snotlout yelling at the twins all soggy and wet. 

"What is going on!" I yelled in frustration at Snotlout and the twins. 

"These 2 idiots threw me overboard while I was sleeping! Do you think this *points at his face* just happens?!" Snotlout yelled at me and then looks at the twins and walks away all mad and grumpy. I then look at the twins and see them whispering to each other like they are making up some sort of plan. If they are making a plan of getting rid of snotlout, I am all for it.

"Hey Hiccup!"

 I turn around and see Astrid smiling at me. She is so cute when she smiles. Wait! What, I can't like Astrid! She hates me! 

"Uh, hey Astrid" I said nervously.

"so um, when do you think we will get to your island?"

 "Um, maybe 2 hours. Why?" I asked kinda confused. 

"Nothing, just wanted to know, I am gonna go take a nap. I didn't really get much sleep last night with the twins and snotlout yelling at each other like all the time. So bye"

"bye" I said while walking away.

"oh wait hiccup mind waking me up when we get there?" I stopped and looked at her then smiled and said "Sure" then I walked away as she went to a corner and slept.

I looked back at her sleeping in the corner and thought *wow she is so cute when she sleeps, she sleeps like an angel. And her voice is so soft and angelic.. Snap out of it Hiccup!! She hates you!!*

--time skip--

"Astrid, wake up. Astrid. Astrid!!" I yelled at her kinda annoyed. "Huh, what is going on hiccup?" Astrid asked me obviously confused, "we're here" i motion her to go with me up the ladder, and she does.

Astrid's pov

When hiccup and I get to the upper deck, i see a lot of fog. I immediately grab my axe and get into my fighting stance and so does everyone else. 

"Everyone calm done and put your weapons done" hiccup said calmly, I did what he told me to and put my axe down and so did everyone else. 

"Hiccup do you know what's going on?" I asked him while amazingly hiding my worryness. 

"Yes, this wall of fog is actually created by smothering smokebreathes and help me protect my island from unwanted visitors" he explained.

All of a sudden the fog clears up and shows a BEAUTIFUL island with yellow sandy beaches, a Snow capped volcano that just made the island more beautiful along with the deep valleys and cliffs that made the island very easy to defend and just about 3 times bigger than Berk. I had to admit, the fact that hiccup was living on that island and that he had so much freedom for 5 years made me jealous.

We finally get to shore and the beach was even more beautiful closer than from far away. I look over my shoulder and see Hiccup taking out a horn from one of Toothless's satchels and then he blows it. 

"What are you doing Hiccup?" I asked him all confused. 

"Oh, it's telling the others that I'm here" he replied calmly like always. 

"What others?" I asked him. He opened his mouth to say something but then I hear a thump behind me and I turn around to see like 6 people. 

"Hiccup!! Thank goodness you are okay!" A light brown haired girl yelled while getting off her saddle. Then she runs up to Hiccup and hugs him, just like 2 seconds after he hugs her back!! I clenched my fist really wanting to punch her right in the face and give her a black eye. 

"Emma, I missed you too!!" Hiccup said looking straight into her eyes. 

"I was so worried about you! I mean who knows what those Berkians did to you!" She said clearly making sure we knew how much she hated us.

I had to admit she is really pretty I mean, with her long beautiful light brown hair, her hazel eyes, her black leather pants with brown leather boots up to her knees, and her brown corset-like shirt fastened with belts that really showed off how curvy she was and then her spiked shoulder pads made her whole outfit complete. Any man would easily fall for her, hiccup probably likes her. She turns her head my way and then asks hiccup "Who is She?"

Sorry for not posting again....