Chapter 22

Ok... so I know I said that I would publish on Friday, but I completely forgot that there was a football game going on in my hometown. Plus I'm loaded with homework...

I'm VERY SORRY!!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiccup's Pov

"U-uh I'm sorry Hiccup but I don't know of any other way to get rid of her" Freya said worryingly.

At that point, I started freaking out in my head. What am I going to do!! Astrid might die and I JUST asked her out! No, that's not gonna happen I will do everything I can to save Astrid. I thought to myself.

I started freaking out even more in my head. Suddenly i start to feel dizzy and the world around me starts to fade..... I blacked out.....

Hannah's Pov

I watched hiccup fall to the ground, I rushed right over to him. Trying to see if he was alive at least. And I just remembered of how Hiccup blacks out when he is super stressed, one of the side effects of having dragon blood inside him. 

I should know, I've gotten stressed a-lot and blacked multiple times. Being The Dragon Prince and I as The Dragon Princess can be really stressful. Having to control yourself so that you won't end up trying to destroy villages instead of uniting the humans and dragons.

Yes, I know shocking right! You all probably thought Hiccup was the only one with Dragon Blood. Well he's NOT! I mean I'm a pretty amazing dragon rider as well. 

Wait a second! Who am I talking to?! 

"Oh my Thor! Hiccup!" I turned a round and saw Astrid. She probably followed us.

Astrid rushed right over to Hiccup as I held him. I was actually surprised that she was able to keep us with us. While we were flying on our dragons, she was probably running and hiding behind trees so we wouldn't spot her. I bet she likes Hiccup as much as he likes her. He should ask her out. Before Eret comes for the Annual Peace Festival we host every year. 

The Annual Peace Festival is a celebration that Hiccup and I came up with. It's where all the villages we united vikings and dragons, made peace with and became allies gather on Dragons Edge to celebrate our coming together. 

First part of the festival we usually have a Dragon Show, and then a feast. They all usually stay for a week, there are extra huts on the other side of the island. We really didn't want the Berkians to stay in those huts fearing that they might destroy them and that we wouldn't have enough time to rebuild all the huts. 

There are about 5 villages on the other side of the island filled with empty huts. Then after the show we usually have a feast at the Great Hall. Which had to be SOO large so that everyone would fit had to be put on the neighboring island which was like literally super close Dragons Edge. Unfortunately we made the Great Hall a little TOO big, and like after we got done there were LITERALLY NO TREES on that island anymore. I mean could you blame us?! We had to build a Great Hall that needed to fit 5 villages!! And it took us months, we had to work from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m.!!

 While we were building that ALL of us went crazy from the lack of sleep. Camille and Camilla were the only ones not effected cause apparently their Gaument blood made them immune. But then again if they did get effected nothing would've really changed. They told me that I was crying in the corner for an ENTIRE week cause apparently I was being hunted down by a Mermaid. At least that's what they told me.

(Camille and Camilla's last names are Gaument. Camille and Camilla Gaument) 

(Anyway back to Hiccup)

Hiccup finally woke back up as my flashbacks of The Annual Peace Festival stopped. I hugged Hiccup almost immediately after I realized Hiccup was awake. After I let go I felt someone tense and heard someone's knuckles crack. I got up and as i passed Astrid that noise of knuckles cracking bacame louder. 

OH MY THOR!! She was jealous that I hugged Hiccup. She rushed towards Hiccup who was still on the ground and helped him up. She hugged him and he hugged back very quickly. I started getting curios, I feel like there is something going on between these two that I don't know about. After Astrid let go of Hiccup the rest of the gang hugged Hiccup as well worried about him.

"alright so Astrid what are you doing here? Your supposed to be with Camille and Camilla" I said with a nervous smile. I hope she didn't hear what Hiccup told Freya, that she was in danger.

"oh, ah. well I was just wondering what you guys were doing. Cause you guys are acting really weird" She answered

"When did you get here exactly?" Merida Asked

"Well, when I got here I saw Hiccup fall to the ground" Astrid answered

"Oh, ok. so you didn't hear about what we were talking about earlier?" Flynn asked

"No, I didn't. What were you guys talking about?" Astrid asked suspicious. 

"well it's just ummm" Heather said thinking of an excuse.

"I'm Sick" I quickly lied, then started fake coughing. 

"Ohhh. right, yeah. she is VERY sick. and like we were just trying to find a cure" Jack said joining in on the conversation.

"Why didn't you tell us? Maybe we could've known a cure. Gothi knows a lot of stuff" Astrid said 

"Well this is a v-very specific illness that the everyone in the Barbaric Archipelago can't get because. uhhh. the Illness is from a Flower! yeah! yeah a flower that only grows outside the Barbaric Archipelago" I explained poorly.

"Really.. umm. okk, then well.. Hope you feel better" Astrid said. I started fake coughing again.

"thank you" I said.

Wow! I am AMAZING at lying!! Who knew?!?!  I thought to myself

"Sooo, we should get going now"

I am still VERY sorry about not updating!!! 

LoVe YoU AlL!!

BYEEEEE!!