Chapter 15

Hiccup's Pov

When we finally got to my hut, I helped Astrid get down from Toothless and, went into my hut. Started cleaning up A bit since there were a lot of papers on the desks and tables.

"Nice hut" Astrid said while smiling.

I had to admit I liked her smile...

OH!! Who am I kidding I LOVE her smile, she looks like an angel.

"Oh, uhh.. thanks" then Astrid turned to me and smiled again..

She's killing me with those BEAUTIFUL eyes!!

I then noticed her figdeting with her fingers, and she looked nervous. I then asked myself...

Do I make her nervous?

I probably do make her nervous.. I think I made her feel guilty.. Seeing me after 5 years, she probably thinks she's the reason I ran away. I don't want her to feel bad...

"Soo, you can sleep on my bed and I will sleep down here... On the floor" I said feeling guilty, but not showing it.

"N-no.. You should sleep upstairs and I will sleep here"

"No Astrid, you're the guest"

"But your the owner.. I can't sleep on your bed"

"Why not"

"I don't think it's right for the you to sleep on the floor. It's YOUR hut"

Just when I was about to open my mouth to say something Heather came barging in and had a destresed look on her face..

"Heather!! What is It?! Is there something wrong?!" I asked her worriedly.

"We are out of Chicken!!" Heather said panicking.

"What are you talking about?!"

"I went over to Hannah's hut to see if she still had some chicken, cause I was hungry.. And she said THEY WERE ALL GONE!! I am starving!! I know you can cook chicken like hers"
Heather explained. Then she grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me. Then she said or rather yelled at me
"I need some CHICKEN!!!"

"Relax Heather, I have some Chicken she gave me earlier" I then grabbed the chicken from my satchel and tossed them to her.

"So Heather I need your help with something" I asked Heather..

"Sure, what is it?" Heather asked me while finishing the last chicken leg.

"Where should Astrid sleep?"

"Well she should sleep in the bed"

"But I don't want Hiccup to sleep on the floor, because I would feel really bad if he had to sleep on the floor of his OWN hut" Astrid said.

"Well why don't you guys just sleep together in the same bed" Heather suggested

"Well, I don't know" Astrid said while looking at the ground.

She looked kinda ashamed or maybe nervous.. I don't know really..

"Don't worry Astrid" Heather said assuring Astrid.

She then walked over to Astrid and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Hiccup doesn't kick and he is really warm, and a good snuggler" Heather said smiling.

Just then I realized what she just said. And I blushed a little not enough for people see. I think she is trying to get me and Astrid together..

"Oh right, cause you've snuggled with him before and that's how you know he's a good snuggler" Astrid said to Heather who was blushing a lot.

"Me and Hiccup are just friends now" Heather said while backing away to the door.

Once she reached and opened the door, she ran as fast as possible. I've never really seen her run that fast.

"Okay, I need to get working on some blueprints I have for an invention in working on. You can just go to bed right now if you want or you can go talk to Ruffnut or someone." I said sitting down on my chair and taking some blueprints out of my satchel.

"I'm just gonna go to bed"

At the corner of my eye I could see and hear Astrid walking up the stairs.

Astrid's pov

"I'm just gonna go to bed" I said to hiccup before walking up the stairs.

His hut is HUGE.. The houses back in berk are way smaller than this hut.

When I got to the his room or is it our room now, I don't know.. I could see a lot of drawings and blueprints his desk and on the walls.

Most of them are of his friends here and some dragons..

I had to admit when Heather said that Hiccup was a good snuggler, I was angry and jealous at the same time, but i tried my best not to punch her.

In my head I was punching her in the face and I was also punching Hiccup's other pretty friends that were girls.

Which they all claim that Hiccup and them are 'just friends.'

I then notice a drawing of a blonde girl under a drawing of a dragon, I could only see the hair which was colored blonde, so I assumed it was a girl.

I took out the picture and looked at it for 2 seconds before I gasped and dropped the paper....

It

Was

A

Drawing

Of.................

P.s. Astrid and Anastasia know each other and they depise each other. They have a history.

Who was the Drawing of???

Could it be Astrid??
Or
Could it be Anastasia??

They both have blonde hair and blue eyes...

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!