"Of course I remember you! You were the one who seemed annoyed because we were filming a prank and you had to wait behind us. Sorry about that." He shoots me a shy smile. 

That's the same smile! Now I know it was Jai smiling at me yesterday when I walked out like a drama queen...

I blush and look down. "No, I'm the one who should be apologizing. I was just having a bad day. May I sit here?" They nod politely. 

"So tell us what's your name, pretty girl?" Daniel asks winking.

Wow, he's hitting on me ALREADY? Things work pretty fast around here. "Umm, my name is Ariana. Ariana Grande."

Beau smiles and notes, "Such a pretty name."

I smile at him and Luke urges me to tell a bit more about myself. So I do. "I moved here about a month ago because of my brother. He used to do drugs." I can feel the tension in the air. I don't like it.

"But it's all better now. He's in rehab and recovering fast," I say quickly to break the unpleasant silence. "Also because I needed a fresh start." 

"A fresh start? Of what?" Jai asks and I'm starting to find it weird now. They just met me and we're already getting that close? Going straight down with everything? Why don't they ask me all about my exes already?

I've always felt really uncomfortable talking about my life so I mutter, "Uh, sorry, not in the mood of telling that at the moment."

Then I fold my arms and say, "But now I wanna know something about you guys. No need to introduce yourselves, I pretty much know all of the basic stuff so tell me-"

"You do?" Luke says unbelievingly.

Whoops.

Dammit, didn't I sort of promise myself earlier that I'd keep my inner fangirl hidden? I lick my lips, pull a strand of hair behind my ear and say, "You've got a thing called a YouTube channel on the Internet you know..."

Jai chuckles a bit and answers, "Yeah, we are aware of the fact. But you just don't seem like a girl to watch our videos."

"What's wrong with me then?"

Jai smiles a wide smile, teeth flashing, his deep brown eyes piercing mine and says, "Nothing." I grin back at him with my eyes sparkling and stomach filled with tickles. 

"Ey, you two, the puppy love is showing!" Luke teases, laughing. We both blush and awkwardly look away.

"C'mon guys, we have a video to shoot! Let's get this part-ey start-ey!" You can say Beau is pretty energetic. 

Taping a Janoskians' video does not work exactly how I imagined it. I thought that they had a cameraman and maybe even an assistant holding the script, that all the pranks were previously written down and everyone featured in the video was told what was going on.

Oh hell no.

These guys just hid the camera, left it on record and acted as if what they were doing was the most normal and appropriate thing ever. 

In the new video there was a lot more of Jai barking, Daniel taking off his shirt in the middle of the train and pole-dancing, Luke doing pushups on the chairs so people couldn't sit, Beau literally pulling down his pants, humping the wagon door and James drawing on people's faces, who had fallen asleep, with a felt-tip marker. 

Filming with the gang is just so much fun! I never imagined it was so laid-back and chill. As I sit there, laughing hysterically and clapping hands, I can feel Beau's eyes on me. I look back at him questioningly.

"Ariana, didn't you tell that you really needed a job before?" Yup, I remember mentioning it.

"I do..." I answer, without really getting where he's going with it.

"Well, we've been getting more spotlight lately and we've been thinking about going bigger with our videos, like also filming outside Melbourne with a professional camera crew and maybe even getting our own prank show on MTV Australia."

"Go on..." I urge him. 

He smiles at me widely and asks, "How would you like to become our assistant?"

-

Hola mi amigos! (Haha I'm not Spanish though :D) 

How was the new chappie? Sorry it took like a week to update, but it's getting close to Christmas and my life is super busy right now. So don't worry if I don't update as much as you'd like me to - things will hopefully go back to normal again in April ;)

Who hasn't yet checked out my Zayn fanfiction but would like to, THIS http://www.wattpad.com/story/2476989-let-me-love-you-zayn-malik-fanfic is the link :)

PS. On the sidebar is Ariana's outfit that she was wearing for the interviews and the song she was listening to later on the train home.

Comment, vote, fan, add! 

You're beautiful <3

-Saza Xx (a friend of mine recommended I used a name like this lol)