First fight

Oh no, why do I have such a big mouth? The whole room stares at me like I have grown two heads

Oh no, why do I have such a big mouth? The whole room stares at me like I have grown two heads. I don't really think people in this school talk bad about the bad boy. Well looks like I am screwed. The girl previously sitting on Reed's lap approaches me along with two other girls. She comes to our table and stares right at me.

"You know, for being the new girl, you have got some guts to blurt out stuff like that to my baby." She smirks, gesturing to Reed, who looks pretty amused at this situation. I mentally gag at that part.

"I like you. Would you like to join my group and become popular? Because you are the only girl who had some guts to talk out loud like that." she offers. Can someone explain what is happening right now? Because this is not at all what I expected.

I slowly get up from my seat and stand before her. The girl has a smirk on her face.

"No, I refuse," I state. The whole cafeteria looks up at me in shock and confusion. My friends look relieved. Did they really think that I would join her group? Eww. That is disgusting, wearing very little clothing and kissing anyone of the opposite gender, No thank you.

The girl looks shocked for a second, but anger quickly replaces her features. She snarls at me.

"Do you have any clue who I am for you to refuse the offer? Anyway, I was not going to allow you into my group. I was just gonna embarrass you for betraying your friends that quickly," she scoffs.

"I think I have a small clue on who you are." I smile and take a look at her from head to toe.

"Very revealing dress, check." I look behind her to her friends who are wearing the same kind of clothing.

"Two minions, check." Then I look straight at her.

"Too much makeup and plastic face, check." I tap her head twice, and she swats my hand away.

"No brains, check." I finish and smirk at her. If looks could kill, I would literally be 6 feet underground right now. She has a murderous look on her face, but I continue.

"You are basically the queen bee of the school who thinks she rules the school and that everyone is below her and should follow her like a lost puppy. You bully people, mainly people who are, smart because you are not smart. You like to embarrass people, and you are most probably pretending to date that guy and hates all the girls who try to get near him. But we all know you are not loyal to your relationship." I finish, pointing at Reed, who has a smug grin.

"You threaten everyone who looks at Reed and thinks you are the most beautiful girl in the world and put everyone beneath your shoes, or in this case, heels." She looks at me with pure hatred. I have read a lot of books to know about this stuff.

"So shall I stop? or do you want more?" I conclude with a smirk. The whole room has its jaw on the floor, and some people look happy. I go back to my seat and start eating my food as if nothing happened.