Future

"That is amazing, Reed," Blake breaks the silence

"Yeah, you will have our full support if that is what you want," Raven informs, hugging her son.

"Those love birds need to talk, so come on, everyone," Raven leaves the room, pulling all the others along with her. Keith points his fingers towards Reed to make sure that we know that he is watching us. I roll my eyes.

"Are you mad, Kiara?" Reed asks me once everyone leaves.

"No, I am not mad. Not mad. Not mad at all, Nuh-uh. You don't think I am mad, do you? Because I am not. Don't think that I am mad,"

"So, I will take it that you are mad," Reed concludes.

"No. Not mad at you. Just at our fates," I sigh and sit down on the couch. He sits beside me and pulls me into a side hug. I lay my head on his chest.

"If you don't want me to go, I won't sparkle," he tells me, stroking my hair.

"This is your life, Reed. Don't think about me. Do what you want to. I will accept it. I am not going to be one of those devil girlfriends who forces their boyfriend to act according to their will," he chuckles.

"I want to play football sparkle. I love playing football," he finally states after some silence.

"Do you want to break up with me?" I nervously ask, dreading the answer

"Are you mad? I love you, sparkle. I don't care if you are a thousand miles away from me. I will always love you. I don't mind being in a long-distance relationship with you. If you had gone back to India, I still would have stayed in a relationship with you,"

"But I don't want to make you wait for me,"

"Sparkle, if it's you, I don't mind waiting a thousand years. We are like penguins who only have one mate their whole life. I am sorry to say this, but you are stuck with me for the rest of my life," I chuckle.

"Bu-"

"Mom asked me if I will be able to live without you one day. I couldn't even imagine not being without you, sparkle. I want to spend my whole life with you," that shut me up.

"I love you, and I want to spend my life with you too," I say, and he pecks my forehead. We stay in comfortable silence until,

"You guys are decent, right?" I hear Noah's voice.

"Do they ever leave you alone?" Reed asks me with amusement in his voice.

"I wish," I reply.

All four of my friends come barging in.

"You guys have your own house, right?" I ask them.

"Yeah, but it is more fun irritating you," Luke informs, shaking his eyebrows.