Senior Year

The two months in India flew by in a blink of an eye

The two months in India flew by in a blink of an eye. The days consist of me pranking Keith and him taking revenge. We spent all our time together. Anna and Kei are going strong, and they might even be in love. We had a lot of sleepovers, we went to the beach, to the movies and it was spectacular.

Reed and I stayed in contact, we talked a lot, and he sent me videos of him and Ryder playing at the beach. He would send me beautiful pictures of sunset and sunrise. My friends also had a great time at the beach house. We would all facetime a lot, and it felt like I was there with them.

"I am going to miss you, Kiara," Keith pouts, hugging me.

"I will too, big bro, Oh and hold me a bit tighter, and I will go there in two pieces," I tease him. He chuckles

"These past two months were amazing. I got a girlfriend, I got to pull pranks, and the house seemed full," he smiles.

"I will be back in no time, Keith. You are not alone anymore. You have Anna to keep you company," I tell him with a wink.

"I Love you, baby sis," he tells me, hugging me one last time and placing a small kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too, take care okay," I tell him and say goodbye to my friends and enter the airport.

I reach the US in no time, and I see the whole family waiting for me. I hug all of them, telling them how I missed them. We ride back home with me Reed and Ryder, talking about everything we did during our vacation.

I enter my room and see It the same way I left it. I unpack all my things and have dinner and go back to sleep early due to the travel.

I have a weekend before starting my senior year, and I get my driving licence tomorrow, which means I can drive to school in my car. I spend the rest of the time in the pool and watching movies with Ryder and Reed. Monday arrives, and today will be my last first day of school. It is my last year in school, I cannot wait to go to college, but I will still miss my friends and school. I wear an olive green tee, skinny jeans and pair them with sneakers, both white. I put my hair in a high ponytail and go for breakfast.

I greet everybody good Moring and make myself a bowl of cereal.

"So, you are going to drive to school in your car, right?" Reed questions, sipping his coffee.

"Yep, and I am very excited," I squeal, and he chuckles. I glance at his attire and see him wearing a black t-shirt and white jeans with black Adidas. He looks good.

"Bye, I will see you in school," I inform Reed and head to the garage. I see my baby, and instantly a smile appears on my face. I did not prank Keith for a week because he got me the car, but I did double the pranks the next week, MWAHAHA. I am evil, I know.

I drive to school and park my car. I get out feeling like a bad girl, and at the same time, the wind blows, making my hair fly, and I remove my sunglass. HAHA, I wish. I get out, and before I can make a grand entry, someone embraces me tightly.

"BESTIE, I MISSED YOU," Noah yells, hugging me tighter.

"No..ah.. i..c..ant.. br..the," I manage to speak, and he lets me go and gives me a sheepish smile.

"Kiara, I missed you," Ava says and pulls me into a hug, and then I hug Luke and Kate.

"So, who is the culprit that gave sugar to Noah?" I ask the three of them.

"He stole candy from my car on the way here," Ava tells me and glares at Noah, who is chasing a leaf that is being swept away by the wind. I chuckle. I missed this so much.

We all make our way to class, and all four of us have the first period together. In the middle, Noah sends a text in our group telling me to switch places with him and Ava to switch places with Luke while the teacher turns her back on us. I look towards him, and he has that grin on his face. Well, let us start our senior year with a prank.

So, when the teacher turns to the board, we all switch seats. She faces us but does not suspect anything. Next, I switch places with Kate and Luke with Noah, and this time, the teacher raises her eyebrow at us. We all smile innocently.

It happens two more times, and the third time, the whole class join in on our prank. The teacher starts laughing, and we join her.

"Noah's plan, was it?" she questions, looking at Luke. Luke points towards Noah, and Noah seems confused.

"Don't worry. I am not a stalker or anything. I heard about your pranks from the other teacher, and they all said your name for being the mastermind," she assures him. I like this teacher she is not bad.

Soon lunch begins, and I buy lunch for Andrew and me, and before I exit the cafeteria, luke stops me.

"Kiara, eat with us today. You always sit with Andrew," he argues,

"I am sorry, Luke. I will eat with you some other day," I answer him and leave the cafeteria without his reply.

I spot Andrew and hug him, and he hugs me back.

"I missed you, Andrew," I tell him and break the hug.

"I missed you, too,"

"How was your vacation?" he questions, and I tell him everything as we eat our lunch.

"Hey, when is your birthday?" I ask him, stealing a fry from his plate.

"November 29," he tells me, handing me all his fries. I take just one and give him back. He is too generous. Soon lunch gets over, and I head to my next class with Luke, but he seems off. After school gets over, I send my friends a text asking them to leave without me. We always meet at the parking lot before going home.

I head to the mall and buy a phone, some clothes and shoes for Andrew. He does not have a phone. That is why I could not stay in contact with him. After purchasing everything, I head home. I am going to give him the phone, as an early birthday present. I know there are still two more months for his birthday, but there is nothing wrong with giving gifts in advance.

During dinner, I tell everyone about my first day and the pranks Noah pulled. After dinner, I facetime Keith and I inform him about the presents. I fall asleep, thinking how happy Andrew would be when I give him his gift and little did I know...

               ___________________

Hello. Any guess on what is going to happen tomorrow? Remember God loves you.

Love
Author😍