He slowly nodded his head and looked at Mr. Yoon "You never told me it was gonna be Junghee" 

"I had no idea you knew each other. Are you guys close friends or something?" Mr. Junseo asked as he fixed the huge light and placed it a little far from the camera. 

"Uh..." Chanwook uttered 

"Yeah, we were friends" I replied with a smile 

"were?" He asked "It looks like you two broke up or something" 

"We did" Chanwook replied as he proceeded to walk and sit infront of the camera. "A few years ago"

"Are we starting?" He asked "Ms. Photographer?"

"yeah, ready when you are Mr. Chanwook" I said as I held the camera while he posed. I looked at him through the viewfinder before I snapped a few pictures pose after pose. 

I must say, he looks really good in the shots, it's like he's been doing this for a while. 

"Mr. Junseo, can you look at these?" I called him "I don't know if they're good enough..."

"impressive" He chuckled "Junghee, you really learned a lot. Good job assistant Kim"

I blushed as I heard him say Assistant Kim. I feel like I really did a good job.

"Thanks" I chuckled "Should I take a few more?" 

"I think you should, he's your practice model afterall. Then you let Chanwook pick his photos after" He said before his phone rang. "hold on, I gotta take this. You guys continue" 

I nodded before he walked out of the studio. As we continued with the shoot,I was a bit surprised when Chanwook stared into the camera as I snapped another picture. 

"How do they look?" He asked as he ran his fingers through his hair. 

"Decent" I replied as he struck another pose. His tongue sticking out, while he did a peace sign. 

"Since when did you get that?" I asked as I noticed his tongue piercing before I snapped another picture.

"A month ago" He replied "looks cool doesn't it?"

"Yeah, whatever you say Mister" I replied "I think that's enough for today...Let's check em out" 

"I don't think I have much time, I got plans for the rest of the day" He said "Just pick them for me and tell hyung to drop off the Memory card at my place whenever he has time, aight?"

I raised my brows and blinked "Alright Mr. Chanwook" 

"Make sure to pick the best ones, Ms. Junghee" He chuckled "I'll get going, thanks for the hard work.  Bye bye" He waved his hand before he went out of the room. 

"What a confident guy" Minji chuckled as we scanned through his photos "Reminds me of the Highschool Junseo" 

"What's up with you two? Seems like there's a bit of tension going on" 

"Yeah, I kinda hate him still...Well not hate but like, I just don't like him" I replied "I don't get along well with him" 

"Oh really? Sorry but I heard you guys were in a relationship back then" She said "Why'd you break up?"

"He's an asshole" I replied "a complete dipshit"

She released a long whistle. "I can see..."

"But compared last time, he's pretty tamed now" I laughed "the wires in his brain might have reconnected. Anyways, help me pick his pictures"

I wanna pick the ugly ones and send it to him but Mr. Junseo might scold me and I'm not tryna lose my job here. 

"Great job today Junghee!" I jumped as Mr. Junseo went inside the room "Finally, an assistant that does her job right" 

"Uh, what does he mean by that?" I asked Minji as he started to look for something in his drawers. 

"Long story short, all the assistants he hired kept flirting with him or with clients and were messing up the stuff he told them to do" Minji replied as she deleted some pictures "Junseo hates that, he's pretty strict when it comes to getting work done" 

I slowly nodded my head "Flirting huh?" I mumbled "A lot of girls like Mr. Yoon and he's popular in the university"

"I can see why" She chuckled "His appeal isn't a joke, let me tell you that. He's handsome, he's smart, he's nice, he's responsible. I can't blame people for liking him" 

"Must be why he hired you" She said "You seem to be the responsible type and you don't try to flirt with him"

"Oh, it's 'cause I'm married" I chuckled "I'm a married woman"

"YOU'RE  MARRIED?!" She exclaimed "NO WAY"

"Yah no need to shout" I said "See?" I lifted my hand to show my wedding ring.

"But but...You're too young!" She chuckled with a surprised reaction. 

"I had the same reaction" Mr. Yoon laughed.

I just chuckled awkwardly as we continued to scan through Chanwook's pictures.