Chapter 4

Jin's also working today so my friends and I decided to hangout for a few hours. It's better than being home alone though. I mean, I'm not alone since Kirby came along.

Don't worry, before I left, I made sure she has food and water in her bowl. I also laid out her training weewee sheets on the floor. I left her in her play pen though, so she couldn't destroy things in the house. It's alright, since her play pen is big enough for her to run around and play.

"Where are you guys?" I texted our group chat as I was walking towards the café beside the university.

"Inside, are you blind?" Amy replied. I entered the café and there they were, in the spot we sat on the first time we went here.

"Hey" I said as I sat beside Taehyung. "Since when did you get a mullet?"

"Yesterday, does it look good?" He said as he ruffled his hair. "I know it looks good" He smirked as he looked at his own reflection on his phone.

"By the way, where's Joo-won?" I asked

"Joowon?" Amy repeated "he should be here any minute now. He said he's almost here-"

"I'm here, sorry I'm laaaateee"

We looked at the guy who sat down beside Amy. He must've gotten the wrong seat.

"Uhm, excuse me. You might've mistaken us for your friends" Amy said

"What are you talking about Amy?"

"Eh?!" Taehyung, Amy and I gasped.

"Joowon????" I asked

"Yeah, did you not recognize me? What the actual- guys...Stop staring, it's uncomfortable"

"What do you mean? Everyone's looking at you. You looks so handsome!" I said

"I changed my style and my hair a bit since I wanted to like y'know...Change people's impression of me"

"Talk about a glow up" Amy said "ahhh what are we gonna do? Our boy bestfriends are getting more handsome"

Amy and I sighed. "I agree I agree" I nodded. "You two should order for us, show your gentleman sides to the ladies in here"

Amy and I giggled. "Go on, go on. I'll have a strawberry cream milktea and JungHee will have peach lychee milktea. Alright? Thanks! Hehe"

Joowon nodded before he followed Tae to the counter.

(A/N: what's your fave milktea flavor?)

"They're gonna attract a lot of girls in the university" I said as I brushed my hair back "should I dye my hair too? Just for a change"

"That's a great idea Junghee!" Amy said "let's have an appointment tomorrow!"

"Uhm...excuse me" Amy and I turned our attention towards the girl infront of us.

"Are...Are those two boys there your boyfriends?"

Amy and I looked at each other. "Oh no no, we're just bestfriends. We have boyfriends" Amy replied.

"Oh, alright thank you"

As Joowon and Taehyung came back, Amy and I giggled. "I guess those girls there are  interested in you" I whispered.