Chapter 55

A/N: HI! Sorry the update took so long, I've been taking care of college enlistment stuff. It took longer than expected but thankfully everything went well. Thank you so much for waiting! 

"Jin...shhh" I shushed him as he silently closed the door. "She's already sleeping"

He sat down beside the bed and slowly leaned in to look at our baby. "oh my goodness...She's so much cuter up close"

I smiled before leaning in and handing him our Hyejin. "She's so small, isn't she?"

Jin nodded before turning around and walking over to the window. "Hyejin-ah...You're so pretty. You...look like..."

"Seokjin-ah" I chuckled as I walked towards him "Are you crying?"

"No" he said as he was quickly wiping his eyes with his other hand. "I'm not. What are you even talking about?"

"Jinnie" I giggled "C'mere" I said before hugging him, with our baby in between. "she looks like me doesn't she?"

He chuckled, tears still forming in his eyes "That's why I'm crying...She looks more like you than me, I'm hurt"

I frowned and jokingly hit his arm.

"Yah, you're gonna wake her up" He whispered "But for real Junghee, her lips and nose are like mine but the cheeks, the eyebrows, are like yours"

"I'm just...So happy to finally have a family of my own" He said and kissed my forehead "I love you Junghee-ah"

"Hold our baby, I'll pack our stuff so we can get home"

-----------------------------

I sighed as I was done unpacking Hyejin's stuff, placing them inside her drawers. I looked at her as she was sleeping and carefully brushed my finger across her cheek.

"Junghee-ah" I hear Jin's whisper as he walked inside the room "I know you want to spend time with her but you should rest, okay? Shower first before sleeping"

I nodded as he kissed my temple. He placed his arm around my waist as he guided me towards our bedroom and I went towards the bathroom.

"I'll take care of Hyejin, so make sure to sleep well, hmm?" He said as I lay down on our bed, feeling the soft cotton sheets on my skin. My eyelids slowly felt heavy before I gave in and shut my eyes.

Even though I should rest right now, I can't help but feel happy. Our Hyejin is finally here and now marks my journey of being a real mother. There are a lot of emotions stirring up inside me right now, but I focused on getting some rest so I can take care of our baby by the time I wake up.

What time is it?

I woke up, feeling a bit better than I did before. Just as I was about to get up, Jin suddenly peeked his head through the little opening of the door and smiled.

"I thought you were still sleeping. I was just about to wake you up" he says "how are you feeling?"

"Really sore. Hot. Irritated" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Is Hyejin okay? She might be hungry now"

"She's awake. I was there a couple of seconds ago. C'mon let's get you up" He said as he walked towards me and held my hand before assisting me up. "You alright?"

I nodded before we went to the next room where Hyejin is. I grinned at the sight of her and placed her in my arms.

"I made dinner. Let's eat?" Jin said, placing his hand on my waist and pulling me closer to him.