Chapter 51

The crib, cabinets, and the rocking chair came in at around 2PM today. Jin had to leave work today and decided to help me design the baby's room. We were both excited to decorate but Jin's obviously more excited than me, which I found really cute. 

I walked towards the door as I heard the doorbell ring and when I opened it, Jungkook and Jimin  were there. 

"Hi! Jin hyung said you guys were decorating the baby's room?" Jungkook said as they went inside the house. 

"Oh...Yeah, did he ask for help?" I asked them as they went upstairs.

"No" Jimin laughed "Jungkook asked me to help actually" 

"Jungkook, don't you guys have jobs?" I asked him "You didn't have to-"

"Jimin's rich as fuck, he can skip a day at work without worrying. Same goes for me. I don't want you to have trouble decorating the room. So, where's the room? Is it in here?"

I chuckled and nodded "Jin's in there too"

"Seokjin-ah, Jungkook and Jimin are here" I said while he was moving the small couch at the corner. 

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? We're here to help" Jimin laughed.

-----------------------

"Come downstairs for a bit. I ordered pizza and fried chicken, I also made lemonade" I said, standing by the door frame.

"Thanks Junghee" Jungkook said before they went out of the room and hurried downstairs. 

"Are you alright?" I asked as Jin wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. 

"Yeah, of course" He replied "Decorating this room got me a little excited" 

"Is there anything I can help with here?" I asked 

"No. Just sit there and watch, you don't have to do anything but rest. Jimin and Jungkook are here for a reason" He said as we both walked downstairs. 

"I know but-" I paused as I looked at Jungkook who was letting the other boys in. 

"What's this?" Jin asked as they all looked up and smiled at us. 

"Oh I called them and told them to bring more food...If you don't mind" Jungkook gave us a wide grin. 

I pursed my lips and chuckled before looking up at Jin. "Give em a chance"

"Ofcourse, it's alright" Jin replied "Are you guys here to help too?" 

"Nah, we're just here to eat. I'm going back to work after eating" Yoongi said before placing paper bags on the table. "Come down here already, let's eat"

"I brought lots of chicken" Namjoon said "Eat before it gets cold"

"Back to work? It's four in the afternoon" I said 

"He spends his time inside his office and goes home really late" Hoseok said "He goes home at eleven and skips work the day after" 

"He can do what he wants. He's a CEO afterall" Jimin chuckled while munching on a chicken leg. 

"I know for a fact that all of you are crazy rich" I said "Why'd you decide to live together? Why not get your own place?" 

Hoseok looked up at me and looked at them "I honestly don't know. Namjoon got his own place but he stays with us most of the time"

"It's just fun" Yoongi said "Living together and having people you can hangout with" 

We all looked at him with the same expression on our faces. "Wow...Hearing that from you hyung, I feel flattered" Jungkook said, with a huge grin on his face.