Your eyes widen as your hand froze, realizing what you just did.

Wait- did I just act timidly in-front of Namjoon?

Aish why is this boys have this effect on me?

You groan, huffing under you breath as you try to focus on the book and not at the handsome man in-front of you but you couldn't help but glance every now and then at him.

Just then you notice how indulge Namjoon into his study, how his brows furrowed cutely as he take in the knowledge, how his eyes crinkle when he read a line that seems funny to him.

While he was indulge in his book you were indulge in gaping that you didn't notice he had close his book and-

"Are you okay?" He ask, looking at you with his head slightly tilt to the side.

You flinch in surprise as he caught you off guard and you clear your throat suddenly looking at anywhere else but him.

"Did I made you flustered tiger?" You heard him chuckle, speaking in a low steady voice that you found hot-

No-

Okay fine,

Namjoon is hot.

They all are.

"No." You hiss, glaring at him for a second before returning your attention to the book and concentrate.

"Whatever you say sweetheart."

"Namjoon."you whisper, gently poking his cheek that was laying flat against his opened book.

Namjoon eventually doze off just half an hour ago while reading and the bell would rang soon and you couldn't just leave him here.

"Namjoon" you whined, whisper yelling at him as you glance at the librarian over the counter if she heard you and get yourself a lecturing.

Namjoon groan, his face contorting in annoyance but didn't opened his eyes making you huff in complete frustration.

"Namjoooooooon." You grumble, leaning down to come closer on his ear yet the man didn't budge.

You sigh and huff.

"Wake up or I'll hit you with a-"

Before you could even finish threatening him, a hand grasp your shoulder firmly and pull you down towards his face.

Your eyes widen when your eyes met Namjoon's hazy pair.