XXII

Indeed, after an hour, I'm falling off from my seat, giggling.

I'm tipsy that non stuff words keep coming out from my mouth that I will surely regret.

"Chim chiiim." I slur making a grabby hands at Jimin.

"I know baby." Jimin chuckles, his hands on either side of my waist supporting me from falling off my seat.

His grip on my waist is firm and secure, we are facing each other my thighs is in between his as he keep me close to him.

I look at the dance floor behind the glass door that separate the pool side, people were jumping around with red cups on their hands dancing or should I say grinding against eachother, girls either wearing bikinis or minimal clothing and guys wearing swimming trunks or either shirtless.

They're having so much fun.

"Jiminieee I wanna daaaance." I slur excitedly jabbing my finger into the packed dance floor.

"Babe I think you have to stay here because you're drunk."  Jimin said, laughing lightly as he tuck a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

I ignore the sweet gesture but if I'm sober I would be blushing.

"I'm not drunk babe come oooon Chiiim." I whine, pouting mindlessly calling him babe.

"Did you just call me babe?" Jimin raised a brow in amusement, asking like he misheard me, a side slope grin on his face as a soft chuckle left his lips.

My brows furrowed as I gaze at his cherry lips.

Jimin's lips is so plump and look so soft.

I wonder how soft it was.

I didn't paid attention to his question and reach to touch his lips curiously.

"What are you doing?"

I ignore him and pressed my pointy finger feeling how soft his lips was as I watch my finger dip lightly on his bottom lip.

"Your lips is so soft Chim." I smile widely like an idiot feeling giddy as I hardly open my droopy eyes as I look at Chimchim.

Jimin soft chuckles fills my ear as he gently grab my hand and pull it away from his face.

"you're so silly." he said shaking his head as he laugh softly, his eyes disappearing into thin lines.

I didn't notice that he was still holding my hand but it doesn't bother me instead I feel safe.

Jimin suddenly lean forward, his breath that mixed of alcohol and strawberries filling my nostrils.

"But do you know what makes you feel it much better?" he asked under his hot breath, his voice is smooth and kinda raspy.

"what?" I asked, tilting my head curiously.

"if it's pressed against your lips." Jimin smirks staring deep into my eyes that halt my breath.

I swallowed, hard, my hazy mind slowly subsiding as I feel my face growing hot and his intense gaze on me was not helping.

"I uh... uhm..." Unable to form a word I utter dumbly.

Jimin is still holding my hand, and our faces is so near that the tip of our nose is almost touching but I couldn't seem to pull away.

"Do you want to feel it kitten?" Jimin whisper huskily, his eyes glancing between my lips and my eyes. He looks so seious this time that he wasn't playing around but maybe it was just me.