🍇Mineta x Reader🍇

No ones pov:

Y/n sat on her bed listening to her favorite spotify playlist, waiting for Mineta to finally call back. They were long distance and it was their 4 month anniversary.

Y/n decided to text him again. And 5 minutes later, still no response. She called Denki, Minetas friend, since they were close too, it wasnt a big deal.

"Ello?" He asked.

"Hey! Wait- are you driving?" She asked.

"Yeah! Me and Sero are on our way to walmart for some food!" Denki yelled into the phone, y/n guessed it was on speaker.

"Yup and by the way, happy 4 months with minoru!!" Sero yelled.

"Thank you hanta! And Denki, hang up and focus on the road!!!" Y/n laughed.

"Aha fine then, bye!" Then they hung up.

Y/n sighed and walked around her room. She mumbled to herself then her roommate came in.

"Hey Ochako." Y/n said, finally sitting on her bed.  Uraraka joined her and sat down..

"What wrong sweetie?" Uraraka asked. Y/n took a deep breathe and let it all out.

"I think he forgot it was our 4 month... maybe hes sleeping, maybe he doesnt care, Ochako. Long distance relationships are HARD." Y/n laughed.

"I feel ya. Maybe... hes preparing himself? I dont know baby.."

"Maybe... or maybe hes sleeping. I have no idea what hes doing."

"Did you call-"

"Denki?" Y/n interrupted. "Yeah. Him and Hanta are at walmart, or theyre almost there."

"Oh.. uhm... im sorry Y/n i have no clue what hes doing. He seems very in love w you so he's probably sleeping or showering"

Then Y/ns phone started ringing. Both the girls looked down at the caller id.

It was Mineta. Uraraka walked out the room while Y/n picked up.

"Omg hi beb, why didnt you respond all day? Lmao i was blowing up your phone the whole time!"

"I know, im sorry! I havent been on my phone!! I missed you so much!! Happy 4 month baby!" Mineta made a kissing sound.

"Aha i missed you more. Why werent you on your phone-? Oh, must be the pizza i ordered!" Y/n said, talking about the knock at the door.

"Pizza?? Omg what kind?"

"Olives! Ever since you said they were your favorite ive been getting it!"

"Ahaha nice.. Go get your pizza babe!"

Y/n grabbed her phone and walked to the front door. There was a man with red spiky hair holding the pizza.

"Thank you!" She grabbed the box.

"Wait maam, i think your forgetting something."

"What? I paid on the call."

"No no no. You're forgetting this." Then the man stepped back to reveal Mineta. She dropped her phone and ran out the door to him.

"Oh my fucking g*d i know you didnt just- I LOVE YOU!" She said hugging him. She didnt even realize that was the first time she said that.

"Y/n! Whats wrong??? I heard yelling!" Uraraka ran out the door to see Y/n hugging her boyfriend, Denki, Sero, and Kirishima. "You guys drove 16 hours all day?!"

"Yeah, we woke up at... 5am? And started driving." Denki laughed.

"You asshole! I thought you guys were at fucking walmart!"

"Uhm.. are we just gonna ignore that Y/n said the 'ily?'" Sero asked.

"Wait you did?!" Mineta asked. "Y/n!! I love you more!"

"This is so cute.." Uraraka mumbled.

(In the story Minetas average height, theyre also in college.)

Mineta looked at Y/n and hugged her tighter before kissing her.

What a nice 4 month anniversary.