Part 1 💜Dabi x Pro Hero!Reader💜

No one's pov:
Dabi hid the body then left. The alley was open, so he took that path.

The pro hero, H/n was patrolling the area, though. When Dabi saw this, he got tense, but went with his plan anyway. But, a staple on his face fell and alerted H/n. She turned on her heel. From her vision, the alley was clear, but then Dabi's figure came about.

"Hey! This is private property, dude!" She yelled.

He stayed quiet, and so H/n placed her hand on her hip and smiled.

"Takin' my kindness for weakness, eh?!" H/n yelled again.

"I wouldn't call that kindness... H/n." He said in his lurring voice. "Tell me, why are you a hero?" H/n was taken back at first, but smiled brightly.

"Because! Well, it's kind if embarrassing, hence why I don't talk about it during interviews... I just want my family to be happy in the new world we live in. And everyone else. With villains, and people like that, the world isn't as safe as it once was. And especially since All Might retired, I really just want this world to be easy and kind, how my mom talked about." H/n rubbed her neck and smiled.

"I see..." Dabi said. "Then, you're worthy. Stain would be proud." He smirked then left.

It took H/n a few minutes to get what he meant, then she realized he was one of the main villain Aizawa mentioned.

The next day, H/n didn't mention him to anyone. She made it seem as though it was a simple patrol.

"H-Hey! H/n! I-I'm Izuku M-Midoriya! Sir Nighteye w-wanted me to g-give this to you!" Midoriya took a bow and held out the paper work. It was her paycheck.

"It seems thicker than last time, but that's all right." She said grabbing the papers. "Thank you Izuku!" Midoriya blushed and went on his way.

About a week later, H/n was patrolling another alley, hoping to meet Dabi again. But he never came. Instead, there was a note. She giggled to herself and picked it up.

'Go to the exit.' It read. She smiled to herself, looked around, then left.

Dabi stood there, leaning against the wall.

"Couldn't wait to see me, huh, Dabi?" She rolled her tongue.

"I just wanted to finish our little conversation." He stated.

"I thought it was finished, but I guess not." H/n winked. "What else is there to talk about?" Dabi looked at the clouds then started.

"Who did you tell?" He asked.

"Huh? I told no one. It's my business! I'm a grown woman!" Dabi just gave a pleased nod.

"Very well."

"Who did you tell?" She giggled, pressing her finger on his shoulder.

"I told no one. I'm a grown man." He smirked.

"Well, you seem like a child." She laughed. He raised an eyebrow and laughed slightly.

"Me? A child? You look like your 11!"

"How?!" She asked.

"Your height." He stated and H/n laughed.

This was the start if a new forbidden friendship.

-----
573 words

I actually enjoyed writing this. And I think I'll make a part 2 or something to go with it. Anyway if you read the other endings, you know what to do, comment what you want to see next in the book! I'll see you guys next time! Also 100 reads!