🤜🏻Kirishima x Reader🤛🏻

No ones pov:
Y/n wanted his attention. I mean, it's not he never gave her attention. She just wanted all his attention. Then she got an idea during lunch.

"Hey Kiri, are you a lever cause you turn me on." She flirted. Kirishima blushed and looked away with Denki teasing him.

This was the start of the minecraft pickup lines. During 4th period, she wrote 12 pickup lines... all related to minecraft.

She waited until 6th period since she sat next to him and handed her the 1st paper.

"Are you the end? Cause you're out of this world." She pointed finger guns and watched him cover his face. She giggled and waited 10 minutes.

"Are you a horse, cause I'd like to ride you later." She winked. Kirishima face matched his hair. She scored another point for herself. Then, she waited 10 more minutes.

"Are you a creeper. Bro, cause you make my heart explode." He covered his cheeks and looked away. Sero and Denki noticed his state and poked fun at him. So far, she was on a roll. And again, she waited 10 minutes.

"Are you lava? Because I'd die to get in you." Kirishima looked up from his paper and and blushed more.

"Are you bone meal? Cause y-you grow my tree." He finally flirted back. Y/n blushed just like he was. They boys next to him started teasing them, making them blush more.

"Are you a waypoint? I think I should pin you down." Kiri regained his confidence and crossed his arms.

"Are you a texture pack? Cause you remodel my world." By now, the whole class circled them and were chanting them on as if there'd be a prize.

"Are you a golden apple? Cause you give me extra hearts." She asked. Kirishima placed his hand on her shoulder and chuckled.

"Are you a lead? Cause you're dragging me with you." Y/n sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder, just like he did to her.

"Are you a wolf? You're easy to tame." She winked. The whole class started to lose interest, knowing this wasn't going to end anytime soon.

"Are you a-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FUCKING NERDS!" Bakugo yelled. Y/n and Kirishima laughed then sat back in the seats. Y/n quickly found a pickup line she hadn't used. She wrote it on a piece of paper and handed it to him. He quickly threw it up, almost fangirling, and wrote his response. He gave it back to her.

The note said...

'I'll be your Alex if you be my Steve.
                     Yes or No'

She smiled brightly, and handed Kiri another note. He blushed really hard and put his head down. The note was basically saying wanna fuck.

-----
478 words

This is hella short and i apologize for it. I just couldn't find anymore minecraft pickup lines. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Vote and comment who you wanna read next!~