🍋Dabi x Dom! Reader🍋

Requested by willowwollover

No ones pov:
Dabi's hand rested on Y/n's thigh. It was a late Fridays night in Dabi's room, they were watching tv. Dabi curled his fingers just remembering a few hours ago. He and Shigaraki were at the UA High School, and they got caught, but ran away and teleported back before getting arrested. Y/n leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Its in the past now, babe." She said. They weren't dating, more like co-workers with benefits. She called him 'babe' to tease him. It never really looked like he was affected by it, but she kept calling him that anyways.

"Blah blah blah. It still fucked up." He mocked. Y/n glanced down for bit, trying to think if anything that'd male him happy. But then she got to thinking. What makes guys happy? She got an idea and put it to the test. Besides, his hand on her thigh turned her on more than enough for the performance ;)

Y/n started humming her favorite song and dragged her fingers up his thigh, going to his zipper. Dabi's breath got hitched as he watched. She gave a quick innocent pout before zipping down. Her hand move the his underwear and palmed him. He threw his head back from the teasing. She leaned into his face and whispered 'take them off' before giving a quick kiss. He quickly obeyed and removed his clothes within an instant. Y/n took hers off too and threw them on tv. She turned around quickly, only giving Dabi a second to admire her body before attacking him with a kiss. He trailed his hands to her ass. He gave a harsh squeeze then pushed her onto bed.

"I dont think so..." She breathed out.

Dabi smirked. Y/n latched onto his neck before pulling him onto the bed. She quickly got on top. He tried to snake his hand to her throat, but she wasnt having it.

"Try choking me. I dare you." She hissed with lust. He put his hands up in defeat, but they weren't up for long. Y/n held his hands above his head, messing up his spikey hair.

She hovered over him and trailed her fingers down his abs. She liked seeing him flustered. It didnt happen often, but boy... was it a beautiful sight. Dabi groaned in anticipation.

"Oh, you want it now, baby boy?" She teased. He tried not to make eye contact. So much for being a monotone person.

She was happy with his response, though she preferred him to be screaming her name. She messed up her hair with her free hand, as in the hand not binding Dabi, giving her a messy yet put to together look. It was his turn on. He glanced at her and saw her gorgeous state. He wanted this picture to last forever. Dabi got tired of waiting and put it in himself, earning a groan from both parties.

"Goddam, your still tight." He breathed out.

Y/n started moving her hips and leaned into Dabi. She let his hands break free. Their lips met and he travelled his hand to her ass. He knew all about her kinks, it wasnt the first time. He groped and slapped her ass, causing her to bend her back. Dabi pushed himself further in if possible and hit her back wall.

"Shit, babe." She moaned. Her little feedback riled Dabi up. He moved his left hand to her breast and groped those too. She moaned more. Dabi continued to thrust into her harder and faster leaving Y/n in a bliss. She wrapped her fingers around his neck and rested her hand there.

A knot formed in Dabi's stomach, and it quickly released. Luckily he pulled out JUST in time.

"You finish to fast." She hummed. Dabi glared at her.

"What the hell do you want me to do about that?" He asked. Y/n knew what she wanted and tapped her chin.

"I want you to eat me out." She smirked. Dabi chuckled and quickly got on top of her. He left kisses down her stomach and onto her womanhood.

He wanted to tease her just like she teased him. His hot breath trailed around her inner thighs. He licked her bottom up. She arched her back slightly. He gripped her inner thigh harshly, and then continued his meal.

Since Y/n was already close enough from the intercourse, it wasnt too long before she felt her stomach twist in delight. Dabi groped her thigh, leaving bruises for later, and sucked on her clit.

"Shit." He could tell by her words that she was very close so he trailed back up to her face and kissed her, using his middle finger to finish his work. He massaged her clit and pressed down. She released, but they kept going.

It was gonna be a long night.

-----
859 words

Yo thanks for requesting this chapter! It was actually fun to write. Hope Y/n was dom enough for ya. Anyway you guys know what to do if you read these, comment who you wanna see next.