☁️Shigaraki x Reader☁️

Requested by my irl friend Night_Em, cause I bugged her about it 😤. This is more like requested by me but whatever.

-----
No one's pov:
Y/n was sitting on the main lobby's couch in the League of Villain's hideout, waiting for Shigaraki's arrival. He had went out to UA High School with Overhaul to get information. Y/n slowly adjusted herself and cuddles up to a pillow, squeezing it tighter with anticipation.

After a while, Y/n soon fell asleep and Shigaraki and Overhaul got back, slamming the door behind them. Y/n jumped at the sudden noise and looked at her blue haired boyfriend.

"How'd it go?" She asked and sat up. Overhaul snickered, which earned a punch on the shoulder from Shigaraki, then left to the restroom. Shigaraki exhaled harshly and pouted before jumping on the couch.

"It sucked." He mumbled. His head soon found it's way to Y/n's lap and she played with his blue locks.

"Tell me about it." She gently smiled, rubbing his head.

And so he went on without hesitation, telling her about the blacked out windows and the new guards they put around the entrances. Y/n sighed and hugged his head.

"Want me to come next time?" She asked. He hummed and nodded in response. He knew her quirk would be helpful, seeing as it was 'Illusion.'

Shigaraki sat up and laid back on top of Y/n. She hugged him tight and continued playing with his hair, soon sending him to sleep.

Y/n fell asleep and Overhaul walked back in. He examined the two and snapped a picture.

"Perfect blackmail." He snickered in his deep voice.

-----
298 words!

Hope you guys enjoyed my first fluff oneshot, comment what you want done next, see ya next time!~