💥Bakugo x Reader💥

Bakugo's pov:
Where was she?! She said she'd be out by now! Maybe she's still sleeping... But what dumbass sleeps into sCHOOL HOURS?! Whatever...

I knocked on her door cause waiting is wack. Her mom answered.

"Oh, hi, Bakugo. Y/n's upstairs in her room, as always." Her mom told me.

"Thank you, ma'am." I said. What?! I may not be nice to my parents or anyone else's but I'll be nice to Y/n's mom, that's it.

I gave her a quick side hug and walked upstairs.

I knocked on her door. There was no response so I walked in. She was still sleeping.

"Y/n. Wake up!" I yelled in a whisper. She rubbed her face and turned the other way.

"Go... away...." She said, still asleep.

"Y/n! It's me. Bakugo. C'mon we have school." I said in a normal tone. She just kept pushing herself away. Soon enough she fell off the bed, to which I laughed.

"What?!" Y/n yelled. She looked around then noticed me. "Did you push me off the bed, Katsuki?" She asked.

"Nope. You pushed yourself off the bed." I laughed off. She smiled a bit, I guess it was cause I laughed for once.

"What are you doing here, anyways?" I looked at her with a stupid expression for such a stupid question.

"School! C'mon get ready!" I yelled at her in a playful tone.

"Right! I may or may not have stayed up to 4am." She told me while putting on her uniform.

"Why?" I asked. She tied her h/l hair into a small ponytail.

"Because, Katsuki! Youtube!~" Y/n chimed.

"That's stupid." I threw her her blazer and she quickly put it on.

"Not really! But uhh.... can you get me some breakfast? I'm sure my mom made some." I nodded and left downstairs.

"Oh! Is she up dear?" Her mom asked me.

"She is and shes getting ready right now. But of course, she wants breakfast." I smiled.

"Of course." She agreed. "I made some eggs and bacon, bring them to her and help yourself." She said. I smiled again and nodded. I grabbed the plate of bacon and eggs and brought them to her.

"Thank you!" I called downstairs before closing Y/n's door.

"Ooo! That looks good!" Y/n exclaimed. I hummed and nodded before taking a peice of bacon. "That was mine, Katsuki!" I laughed.

"She said to help myself." I continued laughing as she took the plate. I looked down at her feet. "You forgot your shoes. Nut brain." I insulted.

"Wow, no shit. What a great observation!" She yelled sarcastically.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"I don't know.... my closet maybe." She shrugged. I sighed and opened her closet door.

"Cant you just wear your combat boots? You look great in them." I complimented but she shook her head.

"It doesnt look good with skirts." I perked my lips and thought for a moment. "What about your flats?" I asked. She smiled.

"Those'll have to do for today I guess." Finally she agreed so I grabbed the shoes and handed then to her.

After getting ready, Y/n and I walked to UA High. I looked at her baby face. Then I looked at her lips. Without warning her, I grabbed her backpack, making her face me, then kissed her.

-----
599 words

This was made in the duration of 4 days because I got busy. And at the moment I'm in the locker room of my school. Anwayys! You guys know what to do, comment who you wanna see next!