🌬Nejire x Reader🌬

Nejire's pov;
"Mirio! Stoooppppp!" I whined as he pulled me to Tamaki. Right when we got to him, Mirio tapped him on his head.

"So... Neji has a small crush on your sister!" He blurted out. I covered my face with my hair and looked around the hall. She was walking to us, Y/n was walking towards us.

"Shush guys! Shes coming!" I yelled in a whisper. They both nodded and watched Y/n come to them.

She ruffled up Tamaki's hair and leaned on his shoulder. Her h/c hair was in a messy bun, so cute! I noticed her hands, her nails were cut shoRT! MEANING SHE'S GAY... Or she just likes short nails...

"Heyo, Big 3. Whats up with yall today?" She asked.

"N-Nothing." Tamaki said. I smiled at him.

"Okay... So i was thinking, my friends ditched me this weekend, wanna hang out at the mall?" Mirio scratched his head and winked at me. I bit my tongue, really wanting to say yes, but to give it time so i dont seem eager.

"Me and Tama were actually gonna hang out this weekend. Im pretty sure Nejire's free." I nodded. Y/n smiled brightly.

"Awesome. I guess ill see you then! Bye!" She yelled, running down the hall.

"Second years sure are energetic." Mirio joked. I blushed and Tamaki huffed. I sometimes forgot they were related; Y/n and Tamaki.

We finish friday in a breeze. It was super quick. I walked with Ochako and Tsu to meet up with Y/n. They were a bit nervous to meet a second year, but it went smooth. Y/n even invited them to hang out, too! But they said no, giving that i told them all about her and how i feel.

"Okay, well its fine. Maybe next time~" Y/n chimed, grabbing my hand in the process. "Lets go, Nejire." And so we walked off.

The whole time i was a flustered mess, i mean, she was holding my hand on the way to the malL! Eeee! I really couldnt be happier. Thankfully Mirio and Tamaki didnt tell her about my crush, i dont think she'd hang out with me :/

We finally got to the mall, it was full of people. Y/n pointed at the coffee shop for a bit before seeing a bakery.

"Cake!" She yelled. She dragged me into the small room. It smelled like cookies and brownies. A few people were on dates, too.

"Hey Y/n?" I asked without thinking, She smiled and made eye contact.

"Whats up?" I was finally going to confess..

"I-I .... I like you." Y/n face was unreadable. I felt my eyes water up as i looked the other way. Then, she hugged me.

"I like you too big dummy."

—————
A n y w a y