" I heard that!" Oliver said, the group burst out laughing." But anyways, everything went back to normal quickly after the Lexi drama." Max said.

" Yeah. Brandon, Joey went back to being assholes... well- they never stopped. And Greg, and Matt. Are finally more focused on the football team." Max said.

" This is so stupid but I wonder what it feels like to be played by a girl." Oliver said and instantly gained a "what the fuck" Look from the group.

" I told you it's stupid." Oliver said." You're stupid." Liv rolled her eyes as they all chuckled." Shut up Olivia!" Oliver yelled.

Cassie noticed Liam and Liv kept looking and always on their phones. Later after lunch, everyone went back to their classes.

" Good afternoon class." Mrs. Grimley greeted. Everyone just smiled." I wanna go home already." Liv whispered to Cassie.

" Me too." Cassie giggled. Half through the lesson, Liv kept texting someone and looking out the door window to see if someone is passing by.

" Mrs. Grimley? Can I be excused?" Liv asked raising her hand." Sure." Mrs. Grimley said with a blank expression.

" I swear she's the most boring teacher. She doesn't even care about her students." Liv rolled her eyes and whispered to Cassie who giggled before exiting the room.

It's been almost 10 minutes and Liv hasn't came back yet. Cassie started to worry then she looked around the room and saw all the students aren't paying attention to Mrs. Grimley as she reads a book.

" Ouch!" Brooke hissed as a ball of crumpled paper hit her head then the boys just laughed then glanced over to Cassie who rolled her eyes at them.

Cassie looked over at the back and saw a couple flirting with each other." Mrs. Grimley? May I go out?" Cassie excused.

Mrs. Grimley looked up and nodded before continuing. Cassie went out of the class and head over to the bathroom.

As she looked in the mirror and sighed." Trust me, she's so overrated- What the hell are you doing here?!" Kendall exclaimed at Cassie as she and Jojo entered the bathroom.

" Uhm... I'm looking at the mirror?" Cassie said confused. Jojo looked at Kendall scared." Do you think she heard us?" Jojo asked Kendall.

" I could totally hear you with your loud voices gossiping about someone." Cassie said." Get out!" Kendall said.

" Why? Don't I have a right to use the bathroom? You don't own anything here in this school. So don't tell me what to do." Cassie said.

" You brat." Kendall said." Aw, don't talk bad about yourself." Cassie said faking a pout." Toodles." Cassie winked before exiting the bathroom.

As Cassie exited the bathroom and about to head back to class, she wondered where Liv is and then she heard small voices by an empty room.

She walked by and gasped." I knew it!" Cassie whisper yelled." Cassie!" The two pushed each other away and looked over to Cassie.

" Oh come one. Liv, Liam, you don't have to hide it." Cassie said entering the room and closing the blinds." You should've thought of closing the door and blinds." Cassie said.

Liam scratched the back of his head while Liv looked away, embarrassed." How long have you been dating?" Cassie asked." 3 months." Liv answered.

" 3 months? Then why are you guys hiding your relationship?" Cassie asked." Oliver doesn't like the idea of his best friend and twin, dating." Liam answered.

" Well that is a problem... but don't you think it's best if you just tell him? I mean sooner or later, he'll find out eventually and maybe start to accept your relationship." Cassie said.