letters ↹ 28

layla and matt laid in bed on a rainy, sunday afternoon. they stared out the window, enjoying each other's company. matt watched layla, the way her eye color changed a little when she was looking at a dark color. matt loved the little things about layla, including her need for chocolate right before her menstrual cycle starting day, the way she likes to read (for some reason upside down sometimes,) and many more.

"matthew, what if when we graduate we don't get our dream college?"

"we'll get a semi-good college, babe. trust the system, lay."

layla loved the nickname he gave her, though it was a word all on it's own. she smiled, thinking that she'd be graduating soon. she got up, throwing on one of matt's shirts on. she walked downstairs, not worried about matt's parents being there (they went out on a business trip, but really so they could have their alone time,).

she stepped over to the radio, turning on any station that would come in. the song that played was a slow song. she waved matt over to her.

"come dance with me, baby," she cooed. matt walked over to her, grabbing her waist and placing her hand in his. they danced to whatever song that had come on the radio - slow and fast. matt watched -- still dancing with layla -- as the skin around her eyes crinkled as a laugh fell from her mouth. thinking many things, matthew knew that as soon as they graduated, he had to do something special for layla. matt tightened his grip on layla's waist as she faced him staring directly into his deep brown eyes.

"yes, matt?" she asked, running her bony pointer finger along his chest.

"baby, do you want to go out to eat tomorrow night with just me and you?"

hey! found an idea :-)

anyways, on my sAMMY BOOK ON MY PERSONAL HAS ALMOST 8K READS. LIKE WTF

YOU PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE THIS SHIT?

thanks for reading this book, as it is slowly coming to an end :-( don't worry, im sad too.

please do check out some of my other books on my personal and here!

(stupid self promo...)

nate maloley - "fuck buddies" & on this account

shawn mendes - "playlist" & also on this account

taylor caniff - "colorless" & on this account, but going to be discontinued

shawn mendes - "lost boy" on -lostboy

sammy wilk - "50 Shades Of Grey" on -lostboy

sammy wilk - "excuses" and on -lostboy

thanks guys! i love you all so much.

-olivia x -lostboy