letters ↹ 22

(a/n; before I start, I want to say thanks for 1.43K! ilygsm!!! I've decided to end this story at 30 or 35 so yeah. there might be a sequel... ;) )

layla woke up next to matt again who was still sleeping. she smiled; even sleeping he still looks adorable. she walked downstairs and saw her sister.

"brooklyn! what are you doing home so early?" she asked, wrapping her arms around her sister.

"cause i heard jason got arrested, i wanted to see if you're okay."

"yeah i'm okay.. i've gotten someone who makes me stronger everyday. he's the sweetest as well! he's upstairs actually, but he's sleeping."

"really? maybe i can meet him,"

"yeah; you'll like him, he's super sweet."

little did layla know matt was listening in on the whole conversation.

"hey babe, is this your sister?" he asked, his voice raspy from waking up.

"yeah! brooke, this is matt my boyfriend. matt, this is brooklyn, my sister."

"hi brooklyn. your sister is lovely. i hope you're okay with us dating and everything," brooklyn smiled; she knew matt was the one for her.

"yeah, i'm okay with that, but if you brake my sisters heart, i'll break your face pretty boy."

"i don't plan on doing that; i love her too much," matt always knew what to say to make layla blush.

they decided on eating lunch together since brooklyn wanted to see how matt was in public. matt sat next to layla, his hand on her knee; she didn't move it. she felt like it belonged there.

"brooklyn, what do you do for a living?" matt asked, wiping him mouth of the ketchup that got onto his lip.

"i'm a model in training right now, but what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"i want to make people happy for the rest of my life, maybe even have a family. two little girls and a boy maybe, or even the other way around. I'd probably spoil the little girls and make my son protect them; after all they'd be daddy's girls," he smiled.

he could've went on, but he didn't. brooklyn already made the wedding plans in her head.

"how'd you guys meet?" she asked.

"well, little miss layla decided to write a note to whoever found it, which i did and we just kept replying until we finally met. a little cliché, but a cute kind of cliché.."

brooklyn smiled as matt kissed layla's head.

"can y'all get married already?" brooklyn asked as the couple giggled.

"soon brooklyn, i haven't asked her yet,"

a little foreshadowing going on here ;)

anyways, read my a/n if you haven't!

love you guys :) x

// olivia //