letters ↹ 32

today, matthew and layla we're going to tell each other the college they got into. sadly, they didn't know where the other was going.

"you ready, layla?" matthew asked, sitting down on the ledge of the cliff. she nodded nervously, hoping he'd gotten into a virginia based college.

"i got into... los angeles university," matthew said steadily. layla's heart dropped dramatically.

"well, where'd you get into?" he asked, wiping his hands on his shorts. the more there was silence, the more nervous he became.

layla felt a tear slip down her cheek, wiping it away. she sniffed and wiped her eyes, trying to stop crying, but she couldn't. the tears kept coming.

"i-i got into new york university.." matthew's heart sunk. not only would he be moving across the country, his girlfriend would be many, many miles away from him.

"oh my.." matthew began to cry. not only because he'd be missing his family, but he'd be apart from layla for so long.

"i know, matt. how are we going to even see each other?" she asked, wiping away one of his tears.

"i have no clue, but w-we can make it work! i promise!"

"maybe, but matt, we are going to be thousands upon thousand miles apart! how are we going to be able to see each other?! matthew, i don't think i can do this," she whispered the last sentence.

"w-what? layla, of course we can do this! we can make it work! please, let's just try this layla, i promise!"

"i don't know... please take me home," she whispered. as she asked, he did. she walked inside her home and slid down the door.

"honey, are you- oh honey," her mom instinctively went to her side. she rubbed her arm, letting her daughter cry into her chest.

"he got into la... we're going to be so far apart, mom i can't do this."

omfg im sorry for this. it's saddening I know.

but hey, two updates in one day!! yay me !!

anyways, 33, 34 and 35 should be up tomorrow or tonight or possibly Thursday.

love you babes :-)

olivia x