letters ↹ 24

I suggest listening to "Like Real People Do" by Hozier throughout this chapter :)

matthew and layla never did anything sexual after that, for those who're wondering. they did end up watching disney movies until they fell asleep.

"matt we're watching finding nemo first or i will throw away your goddamn bagels!" layla yelled, matt huffing before putting in the movie.

"ugh fine, but just for that i get free cuddles!" he yelled, pulling layla into his chest. he kissed her forehead as the movie started.

"if you ever get lost, i'll look for you at p. sherman 42 wallaby way, sydney, matt," she giggled as he laughed.

"this is why i love you layla," he smiled, but then it turned into a surprised face.

"u-uh nevermind -"

"y-you love me?" she asked, astonished.

(a/n: they've never said ily before so yeah)

"o-obviously. you make me so happy and even when you're not with me you make me smile. when i look at a picture of you, i get happier because i know that i'm going to see your face again.

"when we kiss, it feels like a bajillion fireworks are going off inside of me and i-i love that feeling; it's the feeling only you've given me, layla. i-i love you. i love you," he half-heartedly smiled at her; he thought she'd think he's too lovey and leave him.

"matt that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me. i-i love you too. i love you like dory loves her squishy. i swear, every time we kiss, i'm hypnotized or something. you make me feel so different, matt - it's a good different i swear! thank you so much for making me stronger,"

that's when the movie or bagels didn't matter; it's when their love was important. they decided instead of keep on telling each other their love, they're going to show it.

smut in the next chapter...???? ;)

haha that's all up to you guys! comment if you want smut!!1!!

love you guys, thanks for 2.18K! :)

- Olivia x