letters ↹ 23

layla's pov ( OMG WHAT?!? ik, ik ;))

i sat at the edge of the row, waiting patiently for matt to finish his game; they were winning 21-6.

"let's go matthew!" i yelled to matt. he saw me and smiled. i was wearing his jersey - the one he doesn't play in - and a skirt with some vans.

waiting in the stands for the game to be over legitimately takes forever. my friend macie was with me though.

"so, how are you and nash?" i asked her, while she was blushing.

"we're good; we've been taking it slow. he took me on a date a week ago," (don't make that goddamn vine reference bc it's not funny anymore)

"awe, you guys are so sweet. me and matt have been taking it kinda slow. he and i haven't had sex," i laughed. she giggled and hit me. we watched as our school won their game.

"touchdown! woodbridge has won the state champion ship!!" the announcer yelled. i smiled as matt was being lifted by some of his teammates.

"wait! before you get out of the stands to cheer on the guys, one of them has a question..."

"layla marie carters, will you go on a date with me?" he asked. i smiled and nodded. i ran down as he threw off his helmet. i jumped up and hugged him as he spun me around. he stopped us and kissed me.

oh his lips taste so sweet, like vodka of all alcohol. even if people were watching us, it felt like the whole world stopped; as cheesy as it sounds, it felt like that. i heard nothing but the sound of words being exchanged; the words of love being put into each other's mouth. the way he held me... oh lord the way he held me was like he was never going to let go.

matthew's hands caressed my cheeks (her face cheeks) as he kissed me still. we broke apart for air. i looked him in the eyes and knew; he smiled and kissed me again. god he's hypnotizing.

omg this was so sweet and pov?!?

thank you for 1.84K!!!!!!! omg tysm I am literally so shocked!

the last chapter will consist of them graduating and all that shit.

also, go on character ask and ask me questions!! I need some tho :,)

- Olivia x