letters ↹ 19

matt waited on the bleachers, just to make sure she'd come. he clicked on the snapchat app, taking a selfie of him with the football field.

'waiting for my princess' it was captioned with. he posted it to his story, not that anyone cared. he bounced his leg up and down as the anticipation took over; he was so nervous - i mean who wouldn't be.

layla got ready as quick as she could, she's running a little late; layla woke up at eleven thirty, which only gave her a half an hour to get ready and it takes ten minutes to get there.

laylamarieee: matt, i'll be a little late! i'm so sorry i woke up at eleven thirty :(

themattespinosa: no sweat layla, i'll just walk around a bit :)

she smiled, at least he wasn't mad. she rushed to her car, which was a dodge str8 hellcat - nice ass car if you ask anyone. she turned on the ignition and hurried to the school. she saw a boy with flat down hair and went to tap on his shoulder, but he turned around already.

"l-layla?" she nodded and they ran to each other. matt's arms wrapped themselves around layla's delicate waist. he spun her around as layla squeezed him tighter. she didn't let go until he set her down.

"i wrote you one last letter; letter twenty," layla handed matt the last letter and he read it.

dear matthew lee,

you have made such an impact on me and i am oh so very grateful for that. i just wanna tell you, i turned my brother in and he's in jail; he's not gonna be in our way - which makes me happy. matthew, without i wouldn't be as strong as i am today. you are so perfect, baby. i know we aren't dating but, you mean so much to me matt. my mom, sister and dad want you over for dinner tonight, so do you wanna come?

love,

layla marie x

"yes, i'd love to come! also, w-would you be my girlfriend layla?"

AWE AWE AWE AWE AWE AWE AWE

THIS IS SCUTE IM

okay, merry christmas eve! spend it well with your family and friends :)

maybe check out the new shawn book?

haha don't have to tho

love you guis

// olivia //