letters ↹ 20

layla and matt had a nice rest of the day, especially when layla's mom said that matt could stay the night. they didn't do anything they weren't supposed to, but they did cuddle like a normal couple would. yes, matt and layla are dating, which is adorable because they are perfect for each other.

"baaaaaabe, come back to bed," matt pleaded, talking to layla who was taking the last bit of her mascara off. "i don't even know why you put that shit on, it makes you look different."

"i put it on because without it people would see my bruises and cuts, that's all and not all of it's shit, perfume smells good," layla laughed, obviously knowing that matt didn't really care. matt chuckled as layla laid beside him in the bed, which had dark purple sheets and a lavender duvet.

"you're amazing, matt. how did i get so lucky?" she asked, playing with matthew's hair. she smiled and kissed his forehead and had his head laying in her lap. he smiled up at her.

"the question is, how did i get so lucky? i mean you could have any guy you wanted and yet, you chose me. how does that work?"

"i didn't chose you, we were mean't for each other, matt. you make me smile and vice versa. you are so kind and you could easily have any girl you want and they'd be lucky to have you. matt, the only thing we got lucky with, is us technically finding each other. like every single word you wrote me, made me feel wanted; you made me feel, better than i am and matt i couldn't have felt this way without you," matt wiped a tear from her eye and his own. he sat up straight and looked her in the eye.

"i'm gonna kiss you, okay?"

"okay.." she closed her eyes as matt's lips were soon on her own.

AWE AWE AWE *chants mayla aggresively*

merry late christmas hope you guys got good gifts :) x

// olivia //