letters ↹ 31

layla scattered down the stairs, waiting for her mother to come back in with the letters from the colleges she applied to. turns out she got accepted into one of the best colleges for art. she got accepted into new york university. she gasped, but screamed of happiness.

"mom! nyu wants me there! i got accepted!" her mother congratulated her and gave her a graduation present. it was the keys to a nineteen seventy-eight jeep, like the one stiles stilinski has.

"thank you so much mom! i love you soooooooooo much!" layla jumped up and down like a child. she was all excited until she had realized she had to tell matthew.

matthew's point of view;

i stared at the walls of my room, making myself tired. one of my parents knocked on my door and came in.

"matthew, your college letters came in. do you want to open them now or later?" my mother asks, sitting on my bed. "uh, now, i guess."

i took the one i decided to fill out for florida, didn't get accepted. the one for toronto, didn't get accepted. the one for los angeles, i got accepted.

"mom... mom i got accepted into los angeles!!" i yelled with sheer and utter happiness. my mother hugged me, helping me begin a list on what to pack and what i need to buy.

i remembered that layla and i have to tell each other what college we got into. i hope she got into l.a.u. like me!

sorry it's short ://

please don't comment saying "update" it pressures me to update and it comes out being really shitty.

you can comment "update! this is rlly good" or something like that because it makes me know that you like my story and that you want me to update bc you like it.

teen wolf is driving me insane. like stiles, isaac, and liam drive me insane. and season five is coming and im dying waiting for it. ugh.

3X6 (season three episode six) makes me cry bc scott wants to kill himself and isaac goes crazy ugh.

anyways, i update as soon as I can. school has been drowning me and conferences are this week and my mom wants to go

only four more chapters left with an epilogue, so five ://

love you guys all so much :)

have a good day/night babies :-)

olivia x