Chapter 36

Elliot's POV

My biggest wish this semester was that it would be a calm and relaxing semester. Preferably one without seeing much of Dylan. However, one can only wish, because it was certainly not how this semester turned out to be.

No matter where in school we decided to be, Dylan always appeared. I wasn't sure if he was following or stalking us. Not that it made sense, because from his expression, he looked just as mad from seeing us everywhere as we did when we saw him.

One time, in particular, I actually got a little scared and stressed out. Not that I was scared Dylan would do anything to me. I just had a feeling of looking at Aiden, that he was ready to charge at him whenever he saw him.

We were reading in the library, when Dylan got inside the room and Aiden had stood up from where he was sitting. Luckily for me, I had the power to calm Aiden down by taking his hand in mine and making him look inside my eyes. It was like he forgot everything when he was focusing on me.

He had sat back down and paid Dylan no mind. Dylan seemed a little annoyed by that as well, but that wasn't our problem. We're not here to entertain Dylan. I feel like my job now was to keep my man in check, protecting him from getting in trouble for fighting on the school grounds. It wouldn't be the best start of the new semester if Aiden would get expelled.

At least now, we were in the cafeteria and not a quiet library as Dylan walked inside. Aiden gave him a look before I was quick to grab his hand to make him look at me.

''Good boy'' I stroked his cheek with my other hand as he turned his gaze from Dylan to me. Aiden squeezed my hand a little as he went in for a little kiss.

''Not by the table guys,'' Justin said as he and Noah were the only ones that didn't sit next to their partner. Matt and Valerie were lost to love, as we had all realized they were barely with us even though they sat next to us. They were just in their little own bubble of love and were barely listening in on our conversations.

''Jealous?'' Aiden asked teasingly while pulling me closer, putting my head on his shoulder.

''Yes, actually I am'' Justin pouted and wrapped his arms in a cross in front of his chest. ''And Noah won't let me touch him'' Justin continued as he tried to lay an arm over Noah's shoulder.

''I'd keep that arm far away from my shoulder if you'd like to keep it Justin'' Noah said strictly as he quickly turned his gaze towards Justin who seemed a little scared but laughed it off.

I laughed a little too as I lifted up my apple juice to drink some.

''Hey, you want to die!'' Noah yelled as he pushed Justin after he had continued teasing Noah. I was startled as Justin pushed Noah back and Noah had crashed into me, making me spill my apple juice all over Aiden's trousers.

''Oh no, I'm sorry Aiden'' I said as I quickly grabbed a napkin and started to rub his trousers, trying to get the apple juice stain away from his trousers.

I suddenly felt him getting hard as I realized I had been rubbing on his crotch. Slowly, I moved my gaze from his trousers and up to look him in the eyes, only to see him smirking down at me.

''Come here'' Aiden said as he grabbed my hand and left the table, leaving our friends confused as he dragged me out of the cafeteria.

***

Aiden's POV

''In here'' I said as I dragged Elliot with me inside an empty classroom, ready to devour his body. I locked the door and watched as Elliot giggled while he teasingly ran further inside the classroom.

I followed him until I reached him as he stood in front of an empty closet, where I pushed him up against the empty closet and started to make out with him as I pressed my lower region as close to him as possible. Rubbing what he had spilled on me a moment ago to his trousers as well.

''Aiden'' Elliot moaned as I moved my hand to his hip, holding him tightly.

''What? If you spill something on me, I'll make sure you get some too'' I smirked at him and wanted to tease him further.

But to my surprise, Elliot didn't want anything of it. He jumped up and wrapped his legs around me and continued our heated makeout session. This boy keeps surprising me. No longer embarrassed when I would tease him and flirt with him, he could really make me go wild.

Out of my control, my body thrust myself towards Elliot, pressing him up against the closet.

Suddenly the doorknob starts moving. I heard mumbling sounding like ''It's locked, who has the key?''

''Aiden'' Elliot whispered, but before I replied, I moved us away from the closet, opened it, and moved us inside of it before I closed the doors.

Elliot got down from holding onto me like a koala. We stood in front of each other while trying to listen to if they were coming inside the classroom.

''Here, really Aiden?'' Elliot whispered. I looked down and saw that I pressed my groin against him. I wasn't sure if I should blame it on the small closet space, or if it was only a natural reaction for me to press my groin up against my man.

''Sorry, I can't help it'' I replied and tried to move a little further from Elliot. Not that I really tried my best.

I guess Elliot decided to take it into his own hands as he turned his back to me, making him press his behind up against my groin instead. ''Elliot...''

''Yes?'' Elliot asked as I saw him pressing his ear against the closet wall to hear if someone came inside the classroom.

''This is worse'' I told him, making him turn his head to see his ass pressed up against my boner. Elliot chuckled as he turned his head away from me before he teasingly started rubbing his bum against my groin. At first, it wasn't so obvious. I only thought he was trying to get comfortable with the limited space we had, but I realized he tried to turn me on even more as his movements got less obvious as he moved rougher against me.

I grabbed onto his shoulders and lifted his torso up against mine, keeping his bum pressed against me as I got closer and pressed him up against the wall of the closet we were inside.

''Really Elliot, are you seriously trying to make me want to fuck you even more than I already want to? That's not that smart you know'' I whispered in his ear and moved my hands from his shoulder. Moving them under his arms and towards his chest, where I pinched both of his nipples and started to grind against his behind.

Elliot moaned as we heard the door unlock. He took his own hand to cover his mouth as we heard someone laugh and talk as they got inside, while the clinking sound of their keys told us where they were at every time they moved around in the classroom.

''Be careful baby, you don't want to make too much sound you know'' I whispered teasingly and thrust hard forwards after feeling myself getting harder by the excitement of might getting caught.

''Here it is'' a girl said as Elliot held his breath and I stopped for a moment.

''Great, let's head to class now'' a guy replied as we heard them left the classroom and closed the door behind them.

''I think they're gone'' Elliot said, still quiet.

I quietly opened the door and saw the guy and girl that had just been here having left.

Elliot quickly slid past me and got out of the closet. ''I hate you, what if we got caught'' he said angrily as he walked towards the classroom door.

''No, you don't. You love me'' I said as I put my arm around his shoulder before we left the classroom together. Ready to get to the next class.