Chapter 15

Aiden's POV

I woke up to a sleeping Elliot still laying on top of me. The quiet snoring sounds that he made was too cute. I moved my hand up to his hair. It was so soft to have my fingers run through it. Suddenly a yawn came from Elliot as he raised his head up to look at my face. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

''Hi'' he said while rubbing his eyes. The gesture was cute, it makes him seem younger than he is.

''Hi'' I replied gliding my hand up and down his back, underneath his shirt. His back was warm and it felt good to touch him.

Suddenly I heard the door to the bedroom open. ''Sorry Elli that I couldn't pick you up after school...'' It was Brett, coming in to see Elliot laying on top of me.

Elliot quickly got off me, hoping that Brett didn't see him laying right on top of me. ''Oh, no worries. A friend drove us home'' Elliot said nervously.

''Ok. Now, who is he?'' Brett asked as he looked towards me.

I got up from the bed and took my hand out to greet him. ''I'm Aiden, nice to meet you'' I said as he took his hand as well and shook mine. He had a firm handshake. I almost feel like he squeezed my hand harden than he would normally do when shaking a stranger's hand.

''I'm Brett'' he said as he let go of my hand. It was quiet for a minute before suddenly Elliot spoke up. ''Brett is on the school's wrestling team, you know, the same one you were on''

''Oh really'' he said as he studies me. Was he judging my body or something?

''Yes, he's the captain of the school team!'' Elliot got excited as he jumped out from his bed and stood beside me, in front of Brett.

''I used to be the captain myself'' Brett said and suddenly a smile appeared on his face.

''I know, you're an inspiration to the team and me'' I said, trying to stay calm and not be starstruck by the fact that my wrestling inspiration and idol, Brett Watson was in front of me.

''It's nice to hear'' he said and smiled.

Elliot walked towards a door and both me and Brett looked towards him leaving. He turned around and noticed us staring at him. ''Oh, I'm just going to the bathroom'' he said before he closed the door behind him.

I was now alone with Brett and was just about to tell him he was my idol before he said something himself. ''Don't think I don't see what you're up to'' he came closer and kept a low voice, probably so Elliot couldn't hear.

''What?'' I asked, genuinely confused.

''Don't pretend you don't know. I obviously saw you two on the bed as I walked in.''

I was just about to defend myself, but he kept on going. ''I am not about to get involved in what my brother is allowed and not allowed to do, but if you hurt him and I find out, it's not going to end well for you. Just remember that.'' 

I can't believe Brett thought I would do anything to hurt Elliot, I would never! Before I could get the chance to explain myself to him, Elliot entered the room. ''What are you guys talking about?'' Elliot asked as he smiled at us. We both smiled back, hiding the awkward atmosphere.

''Just wrestling'' Brett said as he pulled his brother close and rubbed his hand up and down Elliot's shoulder. Out from what he just told me, I guess he would do more than just wrestle me if I ever hurt his brother.

Brett turned his gaze from Elliot and back to me. ''I'll leave you guys alone, just don't do anything stupid'' he said with a chuckle. I don't think he was saying it to be funny. I'm well aware that if I do something stupid now, he'll probably beat the shit out of me.

Elliot moved back to the bed where he jumped on top, bouncing a little before I came and sat down at the edge.

Suddenly I felt him coming behind me. Taking his arms around my neck and kissing my cheek. ''I know you said we should wait, but can we still kiss? '' he asked to my surprise. What happened to the shy boy I remember, he has gotten really comfortable with me.

I turned my face slightly towards him and moved my hand to cup his face and moved my lips closer to kiss him. Continuing kissing, I felt him move closer towards the headboard of the bed, making me follow to not end the kiss. He slowly laid down and now I was hovering over him. He moved his hands towards my t-shirt and start to pull it upwards. I quickly ended the kiss out of panic. ''What's wrong?'' he asked with a concerned look on his face. I couldn't tell him I was nervous to do it while I knew Brett was in the home and the fact that this is moving too quickly.

''Kissing is nice and all, but if you start to take off clothes, I don't know if I'm able to hold back Elliot. I don't want to rush into this as I told you earlier. I like you a lot, and I don't want to ruin what we have'' I know we're not officially in a relationship or anything, but right now, I really enjoy having him close to me and be able to kiss him. Sex isn't that important to me, it can wait until we're actually an official couple, which I hope he also wants us to be one day.

''I like you too Aiden, and it's ok for me to wait too'' he said and smiled. I laid down beside him and pulled him closer to me. As I said, I really enjoy having him close to me. However, I need to leave soon and I'm not happy about it. I just want to lay here with him in my arms forever.

After laying in bed with Elliot for a while, I heard his quiet snoring that I began to adore. Now is probably the best time to leave so he can't talk me into staying. I discretely wiggled myself from Elliot, moving my arms away from where I was holding him. Trying my hardest not to wake him. He is honestly so beautiful when sleeping, I just want to look at him. Which I did for a couple of minutes, but I really need to get going.

I got out his bedroom door and moved down the stairs. When I walked out the front door, I noticed there was just one car in the driveway. I remember seeing Brett driving that car and I assume that it was his own. Elliot's parents are not home yet, which I appreciate. I'm not sure if I'm ready to meet more of his family after the awkward tension I had with Brett.

When I got out in the street and realized I know this street. I used to ride my bike through here when I was going to the gym before I met Justin and Matt. Now we go together in Justin's car. I looked back at Elliot's house trying to find out where his bedroom was. It looks like it's on the left side, facing the garage. Good to know, I chuckled to myself as I continued walking home.