Chapter 14

Aiden's POV

Already Friday, this week went by so fast. I can't wait for the party tomorrow. It's been so long since last party at Matt's. He throws the best parties at school and has the best house for it. Also, really looking forward to partying with Elliot. I wonder how he is when he has had a few drinks. I've only seen him drinking until he threw up, poor guy.

I was resting against my locker when I saw Elliot and Valerie walking through the door. They were smiling and laughing. It was nice to see Elliot happy, even though I wasn't aware they were even friends. Elliot has been alone since the school year started, while Valerie had always been around a group of girls.

Elliot suddenly saw me and smiled. I saw Valerie looking in my direction next, before she turned her gaze towards Elliot and poked his side with her elbow and smirked. He blushed, which was so cute. Wait, is he blushing because of me?

Valerie took Elliot's arm and walked towards me. ''Hi Aiden'' Valerie said as she pulled Elliot closer so he wasn't standing behind her, more by her side now, closer to me.

''Hi guys'' I smiled and looked at Elliot who finally dared to look up at me and send me a smile of his own. A smile that I really enjoy seeing on his face. We just greeted each other but now it was just an awkward silence between us and I noticed Valerie's gaze going back and forth between me and Elliot.

''Aiden, I was staying at Elliot's yesterday, have you ever been at his house? You should totally go home with him after school today. Isn't that a great idea?'' I was baffled by what she just said, it was so much in so little time. I got what she was trying to do, but I wasn't sure if Elliot was ready for it. He seemed really embarrassed and a little scared by it.

''Don't you think it would be nice to let Aiden see where you live Elli?'' Valerie said and smiled at him. She was really torturing him right now. I could feel and see the awkward situation Elliot was in.

''I guess'' he suddenly said as he scratched the back of his head. Was he trying to play it cool, because he wasn't really fooling anyone? I could see how hard of a time he was having. I hope he truly deep down want's me to come over and that it's not Valerie trying to make him do it.

''Well guys. I have to go to the toilet, I'll let you plan your day. See you!'' she said as she left us.

We both looked at Valerie walking towards the women's bathroom as we stayed quiet. ''Are you sure it's OK that I come home with you and that it's not something she's forcing you into?'' I asked as I turned my gaze back towards him.

He quickly turned his gaze to me as well so we were both staring into each other's eyes now. ''Yes!'' he suddenly said a little excited, making me a little confused. What happened with the embarrassed and awkward expression? ''I mean, if you want to'' he said shyly, going back to being embarrassed. Probably by just surprising me with that excited yes.

''Ok, sounds like fun'' I said with a smile, excited on the inside that I was going home to Elliot's house. Being with him after school, just as I told him I was envious of Brett, obviously before I knew he was his brother. Not my finest moment.

I then saw Matt and Justin walking in. Matt suddenly saw me and Elliot talking and he ran up to us, surprising Elliot.

''Shit, you scared me!'' Elliot said as he turned around to look at Matt while he was resting his hand at his chest.

Matt laughed ''sorry, I was just too excited to wait. Did you ask Valerie?'' he said with a pleading look. I had totally forgotten about inviting Valerie. Now I was also excited to hear the answer, not that my excitement was even close to Matt's.