what he loves about you

KARASUNO:

Hinata:
Your voice
- Hinata could hear you talk all day if he could, he loves how deep/soft it is, "Y/N you have a pretty voice I could hear you talk all day or even the rest of my life~!"

Kageyama:
Your sense of humor
- He laughs at every you say even if it's not funny he still laughs, he basically laughs at everything you say. Your number one supporter (^^*)))

Sugawara:
Your personality
- Sugawara just adores your personality he thinks you have the best personality, he just loves how you are. He could

Yamaguchi:
He loves how your fine with everything
- "Oh you can have that if you want" You said as you passed the strawberry milk to Yamaguchi, "No you have it you always put me before you so you have the strawberry milk~" Yamaguchi told you. "Oh okay" Yamaguchi loves how you put others before yourself by being fine with everything he might really want something you have, and you'll give it to him not caring if you really wanted it.

Nishinoya:
He adores your care
- Well he likes it when you both take care of each other, but he loves how your both there for each other, the boys' all like how you and Nishinoya are genuinely there for each other. And not being fake and only using each other for who knows what.

Tsukki:
Your eyes
-He can get lost in your eyes so easily, he admires them so so much. Tsukishima loves the color, and how beautiful they are on you. He calls them 'butterfly eyes' since there beautiful like you but more. *fun fact my whole family calls me butterfly for who knows why*

Tanaka:
Everything
-This man just loves every single thing about you, "I love everything about you Y/N..." Tanaka mumbled into your ear. You gave him a genuine smile and kissed his cheek. Even if you hate something about yourself he'll love it even more, which causes you to love it as well it might take a while but you'll eventually love it even more than him.

Daichi:
He loves at how real you are with him
-There's not toxicity in your relationship with him, he loves that. He really does, he listens to your concerns and problems you do the same. There's not that much to worry abou since your both being real with each other.

AOBA JOHSAI:

Oikawa:
Your advice
- Even though your advice might be harsh he still loves it, Iwaizumi was surprised at how harsh you were while giving advice to him. Oikawa really does cherish your advice.

Iwaizumi:
He can't decide
-Iwa-Chan just can't decide on what he loves about you, there's nothing that he doesn't like. So he simply just can't decide.

NEKOMA:

Kuroo:
Your waist
- Kuroo adores pulling you in by your waist anytime anywhere.

Kenma:
Your smile
- He loves it even more if he made you smile, he thinks it's absolutely beautiful and magnificent. "Gosh I love your smile." Your smile could make his whole mood change.

Lev:
Your height
- This man simply just loves it. Even if your taller, shorter, or even the same height as him he'll still love it. Either way he'll still tease you about it.

FUKURODANI:

Bokuto:
Your energy
- Bokuto LOVES your energy even if your more on the quieter side he'll still love your energy and how you surround yourself with the people you put your energy on

Akaashi:
Your hair
- Akaashi literally LOVES your hair he plays with it all the time, sometimes you have to tell him to stop. "I love how soft your hair is." Akasshi mumbled. Whatever type of hair you have it, he still loves it.

SHIRATORIZAWA:

Ushijima:
Your kindness
- Ushijima might not seem like he's soft and bubbly but he's like that when he's alone with you. So that's why he loves your kindness he loves how kind you are. Even if he may seem intimidating or mean, you'll still treat him with kindness.

Tendou:
He likes how your so brutally honest with him
- There isn't nothing to worry about if your honest with him and that makes him happy. Even if you say something he doesn't like or expect you to say such a thing he'll still understand why you said it.