rating how i would think the haikyuu boys would raise a child

I'll of course do a 1-10 of how I think they would raise a child 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. *also these are just what i think not the truth or what's actually in haikyuu*

KARASUNO:

HINATA:
- 8.5/10 Hinata managed to take decent enough care he'd probably give the child a lot motivation to do whatsoever something in life.

KAGEYAMA:
- 6/10 He doesn't really know what to do but he tries he genuinely does, he probably calls someone to help him but he at least and that's what matter right? Well A- for effort :):

SUGAWARA:
-  1830256/10 DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME KOUSHI WOULD NOT BE A GOOD CARETAKER / GUARDIAN. I know for a fact Sugawara would be a perfect caretaker/guardian for a child like look at the man he wouldn't hurt a fly. Like please just look at him he's too perfect.

YAMAGUCHI:
- 17/10 Yamaguchi is of course just perfect when it comes to giving a child genuine love. Something we all deserve.

TSUKISHIMA:
- 4/10 He isn't the worst, but Tsukishima isn't the best either when it comes to caretaking at the same time Tsukishima secretly truly does want to be a good guardian but doesn't put that much effort. (mE)

NISHINOYA:
- 3/10 let's just say he wasn't the best at it ....

TANAKA:
- 9/10 I don't know why but I just feel like Tanaka would somehow just be a good role model. He'd treat a child the same way he acts with someone he genuinely cares about.

AOBA JOHSAI:

OIKAWA:
- 7/10 Oikawa was very flamboyant with a child, it's not surprising. He most likely just wanted to be swag with a child 🥶‼️

IWAIZUMI:
- 8/10 he protecc the child + would most likely jump somebody if they would mess with them. in general he's pretty laid back with a child if i do say so myself.

NEKOMA:

KUROO:
- 9.9/10 he made the child fly fly like a butterfly

KENMA:
- 5/10 Kenma tried and that's all what matters.

LEV:
- 7/10 ^ and so did Lev but with a bit more effort.

FUKURODANI:

BOKUTO:
- 9/10 Bokuto's that supportive kind of guardian / caretaker that the children all love but the children would most like get embarrassed all the time 🤲

AKAASHI:
- 16/10 LIKE PLEASE DON'T TELL ME HE WON'T BE GREAT AT IT. akaashi would just be an angel and a savior to the child.

SHIRATORIZAWA:

USHIJIMA:
- 8/10 To be honest Ushijima isn't the worst at it but, he'd get very cautious. Then get insecure and worry even more but he'd be a total sweetheart to the child.

TENDOU:
- 17/10 Hands down I seriously and genuinely believe Tendou would raise a child very well. I just believe that Tendou would be genuine with the child and wouldn't want to be a disappointment.

SEMI:
- 8/10 I'll just leave it here: semi lets the child genuinely have fun.

INARIZAKI HIGH:

ATSUMU:
- 4/10 Atsumu, would be irresponsible with the child he'd even forget about it. But he'll be good at calming it down if the child cries.

OSAMU:
- 10/10 Unlike his older twin brother, he's the responsible one and would be very chill. But sometimes get distracted all the time 🤺

SUNA:
- 5/10 I love Suna but, I just think he'd get too lazy at times so he's not really the best when it comes to children. But overall he's okay at it not the total worst but definitely not the best.

ITACHIYAMA INSTITUTE:

SAKUSA:
- 17/10 Sakusa would care for the child, very genuine with it and would be very straight forward with it. He'll be like a support system for the child and he wouldn't let anything happen to the child.

JOHZENI HIGH:

TERUSHIMA:
- 4.5/10 I don't really think he's capable of doing that much work.