kunimi, kyōtani, & kita catch up

note i'm not adding the cheating / break up chapters just because but i'll add a small little scenario or something since this would probably be long so why not add more? also thank you for 8k !!

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

꒰ akira kunimi ꒱

how you met: it was an awkward meeting to say the least, kunimi fell asleep on you. when he woke up he actually apologized and sort of developed an interest in you.

how he "fell" for you: kunimi knew he genuinely had feelings for you a month later when he once again fell asleep on you he woke up to see you slightly blushing, so he just knew he had to ask you out. like he just knew you were a keeper.

how he asked you out: he was contemplating at the time if he should ask you out over text or just simply and nonchalantly ask you out, he nonchalantly asked you out in the end.

what you did in your first date: you both just talked to each other about yourselves in a cat café

what he loves about you: a lot just a lot about you that he can slightly explain, since kunimi gets shy shy shy when it comes to you.

where he likes to kiss you: anywhere just anywhere.

things you do together: make facebook memes together #couplegoals

sub dom or switch?  : top like the tower of god op

who said i love you first? : it just came out of your mouth so he *SHYLY* said it back

when they get jealous: 9/10 akira overall just gets very protective of you so no one would steal you away.

animes i think they would watch: tower of god

when you play with his hair: this man seriously does not care only if you dye it or ruin it which would probably not even happen

what you two do for valentine's day: stay in bed and listen to whatsoever nothing but a bit of lofi.

small things they do for you: hm kunimi doesn't really do anything small per say he likes doing big things but he usually cheers you up often.

rating how i think he would raise a child: 4/10 i don't have hope that the child would actually enjoy being with kunimi but he did try.

part time job i think he would have: hm maybe he'd just help for a small charity event quite often.

things i think he would do: just watch thing with a straight face even though it might not be the best🤲

"my ex texted me" : be a full on troll and just scold him like a trusted adult would do 🍇

meeting your ex: let's just say it wasn't good but it wasn't bad either.

i seriously couldn't come up with a scenario so i'll just add memes:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.