aoba johsai + nekoma fluff alphabets

longest fluff alphabet out of all of them, this one includes oikawa, iwaizumi, kunimi, kyōtani, kuroo, kenma, & lev 🤝

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

꒰ aoba johsai ꒱

tōru oikawa:
- a: (attraction: what do they love most about you?)  too much that he can name in less than 45 seconds

- b (baby: would they want any children, why or why not?) probably yeah he'll want children but oikawa would be extra about it.

- c (cuddling: how do they cuddle with you?) oikawa usually or well most of the time just wraps his arms around you.

- d (dates: what's an ideal date for them?) probably just you and him having a conversation at the beach or something like that.

- e (eccentric: what's something they find unique about you?) a lot of things like your lips for example 🦞

- f (fashion what's his fashion style like?) it varies with what he wants to do for the day but oikawa frequently just has a kind beach vibe sort of fashion style.

- g (gentle: are they gentle with you?) he just tries and that's all.

- h (hands: how do you hold hands, or do you even?) you guys don't oikawa would rather just wrap his arm around your shoulder or waist if your comfortable.

- i (impression: what was their first impression like?) he just thought you were kinda cool 👍

- j (jealousy: how often do they get jealous?) very often but oikawa would act like it's nothing 💐

- k (kissing: who initiates kisses?) him

- l (love: what are different ways they say 'i love you'?) "i guess i really am in love with you."

- m (money: do they spoil you?) sometimes.

- n (nature: do you both go out a lot? why or why not?) you don't just because 👥

- o (opposites: does he think you 2 have a lot of differences?) in many ways yes.

- p (passion: what are they passionate about in your relationship?) a few things.

- q (quality: does he like getting things with good / bad quality?) good quality.

- r (relaxation: how do they get relaxed?) oikawa mainly just watched reality tv shows you and that's how he somehow gets relaxed

- s (sadness: how do they cheer themselves up when they're sad?) probably just ranting to you will make him feel better.

- t (talking: what do they like talking about?) other people.

- u (unbelievable: what's something surprising they think of you?) nothing surprises oikawa.

- v (valuable: out of a scale of 1 to 10, how much do they cherish you?) 10/10 no questions asked.

- w (wedding: where do they propose?) at the end of one of his volleyball games

- x (xylophone: do they listen to lofi music?) no

- y (yes: do they ever think of getting married?) yeah he does he thinks too much of it actually.

- z (zebra: what's their favorite animal?) squids

hajime iwaizumi:

- a: (attraction: what do they love most about you?) this man just cant decide

- b (baby: would they want any children, why or why not?) iwaizumi would wait a while then flat out tell you he wants children.

- c (cuddling: how do they cuddle with you?) hugging you from your back or nuzzling his head in your chest.