how you get back together

i'd also like to note these will all be for the breakup that didn't involve cheating

KARASUNO:

HINATA:
- he tried doing small things (ex: saying hello when you walked by, texting you, etc.)  once he could get right back on his feet and had more free time, he decided that you're relationship meant a lot more than he thought.

KAGEYAMA:
- it took quite awhile, but kageyama realized you were one of his biggest motivations, he genuinely missed being with you so he write you a long apology + love letter. he poured his heart out with that letter, it took you a bit of time but you both were soon back together.

SUGAWARA:
- remember, you two "thought" it was better to break up, but again both of you felt empty after it. he told you about how he felt and you agreed that you should get back together.

YAMAGUCHI:
- you both ended up needing a lot of time, it wasn't neither of your fault you both just needed time. when you were both ready that was when you two got back together.

TSUKISHIMA:
- tsukishima told you the whole story and how it was a whole different story since that's what you saw in yoUr eyEs.( "you always try to hide the pain you always look the other way, i'm blind, i'm blind" i don't know the lyrics i'm sorry if i got them wrong) once you two got things settled you both agreed that you both should get back together.

NISHINOYA:
- it was more of a "break" but at the same time it felt like a breakup. you two took your time and got back together a few weeks later.

TANAKA:
- again a misunderstanding, tanaka just didn't know how you felt, so you both talked it all out. you two took a break but eventually got back together after a month or so, you two just needed a break and a long conversation.

AOBA JOHSAI:

OIKAWA:
- it was a big misunderstanding, you two slowly got back together by actually hearing each other out. it did quite a while but you worked it all out !

IWAIZUMI:
- the relationship was going nowhere, for a lot of reasons but the main issue was communication, you two really didn't have that. it took you both awhile to get back together but by actually talking to each other and telling your problems to each other.

NEKOMA:

KUROO:
- it took you both 2 days to get back together, in those 2 days a lot happen you both were dumb enough to think about breaking up in the first place, and second of all actually break up. you were the one to made the first move, kuroo immediately knew so boom you two got back together.

KENMA:
- time. that was what you both truly needed time, it took you about a month and a half to feel comfortable with each other so when it was all good you two were now a couple again.

LEV:
- you both realized you needed both a lot of communication, and trust in the relationship that was soon to be built up again. you of course realized how he felt, and understood why he broke up with you in the first place. so you two got back together when the relationship was built up again.

FUKURODANI:

BOKUTO:
- you both seriously needed to cut off a lot of people, most of those including the large amount of toxic people that were around you both, you also needed to realize how hard it was for both bokuto and you to not listen to other people bringing your relationship down. it actually took a whole year to get back together.

AKAASHI:
- he noticed how the breakup was affecting his daily life. you noticed it too when seeing him around which was quite daily. when he told you he wanted to get back together you agreed because you missed him. (who wouldn't)

SHIRATORIZAWA:

USHIJIMA:
- of course it took time, but you two got together by doing small things like saying hi every day or having small talk with each other. 6 months was what it took for you two to have a healthy and well relationship.

TENDOU:
- you proved to him that he was enough and basically the perfect fit for you it took you a few weeks but you still got back together and proved your point.

SEMI:
- this was probably the gettogether that took the longest, you both needed a lot time for yourselves to rekindle what was once a decent enough relationship, but like i said before the reason of the breakup wasn't anyone's fault. you too just needed care and reassurance from each other.

INARIZAKI HIGH:

ATSUMU:
- he just apologized boom reflected on his actions then boom asked you out once again and actually changed.

OSAMU:
- you two accepted each other as a new person, it was easier that thought because you two still had some similarities. when you both fully accepted each other, you started dating again. (this personally was my favorite out of all the gettogethers.)

SUNA:
- both of you needed to go a bit more slower with your relationship, it took a few months to everything to actually get better but in the end everything was all good.

ITACHIYAMA INSTITUTE:

SAKUSA:
- he realized what caused you to break up with him, sakusa didn't entirely just changed he did try to be more supportive, which he already was but he tried to do more little things to get you back and he eventually did 🤸‍♀️

JOHZENI HIGH:

TERUSHIMA:
- it took a very long time for you to be FINALLY be honest,  not lie, and be happy with each other. terushima did lie a lot most of them consisting white lies / not a big lie he was just not in the right head space at the moment. you respected that he made a lot of mistakes so that was one of the reasons you two got back together you two still had a lit bit of trust.

a/n: i really hated this but ay at least i updated i'll try not to procrastinate but i'll come up with a few more chapters :}