when they get jealous

I'll also do a 1- 10 scale of how jealous they get some of them will have same scenarios but others will be different as well

KARASUNO:

HINATA:
- 8/10, Hinata would be all around you protecting you from the person flirting with you he would get jealous but would focus on getting you away from the person flirting with you.

KAGEYAMA:
- 9.5/10 He would get jealous he would try to pull you away from the person flirting / or even complimenting you. Basically he would just get mad at the person but get you away from them.

SUGAWARA:
- 5/10 Sugawara wouldn't get that jealous because he knows that you won't just get up and leave him. There's a lot of trust in your relationship so that's why he isn't that jealous.

YAMAGUCHI:
- 6/10 he wouldn't get you jealous he would get insecure, overthinking if you still love him or will you leave him for them? but you end up reassuring him even more than usual that you won't leave him (˵ᵕ̴᷄ ˶̫ ˶ᵕ̴᷅˵)

TSUKISHIMA:
- 13/10 He becomes a whole different person when he gets jealous he insults the person flirting with you and makes fun of them in almost every way. Tsukishima then drags you away from them.

NISHINOYA:
- 10/10 Nishinoya would glare at the person flirting with you he would get Tanaka to help him jump the person. Or at least get them away from you so you'll be safe and away from them~

TANAKA:
- 16/10 Tanaka gets really jealous he's also very clingy towards you, so when he saw someone from the other team trying to hit on you he got very clingy. Tanaka just grabbed onto you so you both walked away from the person trying to hit on you.

AOBA JOHSAI:

OIKAWA:
- 10/10 He's a very jealous person he would full on brag to the person flirting with you telling them how happy you both were in you relationship. Make out with you in front of the person until they leave, this man has no mercy.

IWAIZUMI:
- 12/10 When I tell you he gets very jealous I mean it to the freaking core. Iwaizumi would pull you away from him he'll get jealous for sure. But will do a few things to get that person to stop flirting with you.

NEKOMA:

KUROO:
- 3/10 He'll just flirt WITH the person flirting with you, "Yeah they are beautiful." Kuroo basically becomes friends with the person flirting with you but he found them a significant other. Since he didn't want them to steal you from him </3.

KENMA:
- 7.5/10 Kenma glares at the person flirting with you, the person eventually feels uncomfortable but he'll feel proud of himself. But overall he's doesn't that get jealous more protective though.

LEV:
- 4/10 He'll just intimidate the people with his height so he won't get jealous that much.

FUKURODANI:

BOKUTO:
- 8.5/10 Bokuto does indeed get jealous not that much but he'll just be back hugging you. Trying to make the person leave you both.

AKAASHI:
- 6/10 There's a lot of trust in your relationship but he still gets jealous from time to time but overall if he does get jealous he'll just wrap his hand around your shoulder or your hand.

SHIRATORIZAWA:

USHIJIMA:
- 6/10 He'll just stand next to you not saying anything but death glaring the person.

TENDŌ:
- 3/10 Tendou will agree with the person complementing you but at the end he'll just kiss your cheek showing that your together.

SEMI:
- 11/10 Semi gets jealous maybe too easily, but you'll always reassure him you still love him !

INARIZAKI HIGH:

ATSUMU:
- 10/10 He's very bold so he'll probably just tell the person talking to you to leave even if your just friends he'll just tell them to leave.

OSAMU:
- 5/10 Unlike his brother Osamu is more mature and wouldn't care he'll just ##### roblox users will probably understand.

SUNA:
- 12/10 Suna's very protective of you Suna will just grab your hand and drag you away, except if they're your friend.

ITACHIYAMA INSTITUTE:

SAKUSA:
- 19/10 Sakusa will most likely scare the hell out of the person but he gets very jealous. A bit clingy as well but the person would probably leave after Sakusa scares the living hell out of them.

JOHZENI HIGH:

TERUSHIMA:
- 16/10 He becomes overprotective a bit possessive but not too much. But Terushima gets very very jealous when it comes to you,