when they cheat / or how you "break up"

some of them will cheat but i'll add a "normal" breakup / a breakup that didn't involve cheating to everyone so i can write "how you get back together" chapter so no one gets left out ! *note this will be LONG i added an outcome along w/ the cheating version, i also apologize if some are longer or shorter than others* i also tried not to make these "toxic" because y/n needs to be independent and make good choices

KARASUNO:

HINATA:
- both of you were two busy people that you two didn't realize you two became distant, maybe a bit too much. hinata was the one who broke it off by texting you "i think we need to break up" you understood and broke up.

KAGEYAMA:
- everyone but you knew that tobio was cheating on you, your friend ended up telling you what was going on. the same friend broke up with tobio for you he was of course heartbroken but he knew what he did.

the outcome: like i said before, he knew what he did. a lot of people lost respect to him, not everyone but most of the people who "admired" him for how he was like a person. the person who he cheated on you with and tobio were still "together" which made you feel even worse knowing he was still with them.

breakup that doesn't involve cheating: he was too "busy" for you so he broke it off with you in person maturely but that was one of the biggest mistakes he's done.

SUGAWARA:
- you both maturely thought you two weren't meant to be so you two broke it off mutually. but at the same time it didn't really feel right, both of you felt empty inside.

YAMAGUCHI:
- you two became distant, both of you didn't really notice at first but then you both started fighting for useless reasons. so you both mutually decided it was time for you both to break up. you both didn't expect why you guys just broke up like that sure it was mutual but it felt peculiar to the both of you

TSUKISHIMA:
- yamaguchi was the one who told you and you weren't mad you were just disappointed at tsukishima but you simply just broke up with him over a text.

the outcome: tsukishima truly was disappointed with himself he wasn't mad at yamaguchi for telling you but he just distanced himself from everyone. the person he ended up cheating with you was someone not even you expected him to cheat on you. yamaguchi lost respect to him the whole team was also disappointed but it all seemed like he didn't care. when he was truly at his worse being looked at like a cheater and a liar.

breakup that didn't involve cheating: he kept ignoring you unintentionally, you thought the other way so told him you wanted to break up. he felt like absolute shit when you told him you wanted to break up.

NISHINOYA:
- you caught him making out with them at the place he asked you out. he chased after you but you simply just ran and didn't look back. it was pretty obvious you didn't want to be with at that point so you asked tanaka to break up with for you. he agreed tanaka felt terrible seeing you like that so heartbroken, the worst thing about it nishinoya acted like nothing happened.

the outcome: nishinoya did feel terrible for cheating on someone like you but it still happened and he couldn't change that. hinata and tanaka distanced themselves from him, he knew for a fact you two wouldn't get back together

breakup that didn't involve cheating: nishinoya wasn't that ready for a relationship, he broke up with you in a way that wouldn't hurt you as much he considered it a break more than a "breakup" but it still made you both feel like shit.

TANAKA:
- it was something you really didn't expect but it still happened. he cheated on you with the one and only kiyoko you really thought he loved you like how you loved him. but guess you were wrong, he still did it and it  truly did hurt you.