when you play with their hair

KARASUNO:

HINATA:
- hinata just gets startled and that's about it lol.

KAGEYAMA:
- he's about to throw hands until he notices it's you.

SUGAWARA:

- he'll turn around give you this long stare which creeps out you out so you stop, but in reality he just zoned out lol.

YAMAGUCHI:
- he got startled but said nothing lol.

TSUKISHIMA:
- tsukishima thought it was someone else so he just got up and left thinking the person playing wath his hair wasn't really worth their time. but when he knows it's you he'll just let you be

NISHINOYA:
- he got excited meanwhile you were trying out different hairstyles on him.

TANAKA:
- tanaka has a shaved head. if you're going to pat his head that's not really playing with his "hair". your most likely plucking out the last hairs he has or something else.

AOBA JOHSAI:

OIKAWA
- you're not actually playing with his hair, it's just an ✨illUsIoN✨.

IWAIZUMI:
- he was patient and let you play even do he was doing something important.

NEKOMA:

KUROO:
- starts talking out of nowhere about something literally off topic, but who cares it's                  ✨kuroo ✨.

KENMA:
- he won't really care he'll just play video games while you play with his hair

LEV:
- lev liked you playing with his hair so now it's a daily routine.

FUKURODANI:

BOKUTO:
- literally body slams you, they were startled so bad idea.

AKAASHI:
- doesn't care unless you try to pluck his hair, then that would be a problem and one not too easy to fix.

SHIRATORIZAWA:

USHIJIMA:
- he doesn't say anything and I think that's about it.

TENDOU:
- i honestly think it'll be hard to play with his hair but you can try i guess, he probably won't feel it anyways.

SEMI:
- he'll just pretend he didn't feel anything and go back to what he was doing, so he'll just let you keep on playing with his hair.

INARIZAKI HIGH:

ATSUMU:
- he'll ask you to play with different part of his hair and will ask you something like, "can you play with the front of my hair instead?"

OSAMU:
- he will just continue what he was doing but at the same time talk to you because you're there.

SUNA:
- most of the time he just stays quiet but he'll say a few things time to time meanwhile having a blank expression like most times.

ITACHIYAMA INSTITUTE:

SAKUSA:
- he won't let you play with his hair. you need to put on gloves and wash your hands first.

JOHZENJI HIGH:

TERUSHIMA:
- terushima just starts talking and acts completely normal