how you met

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

꒰ karasuno ꒱

shōyō hinata:

he bumped into you while trying to get to class, and apologized when you dropped your stuff. hinata of course helped you, while doing that you both had small talk. You two basically hit it off.

tobio kageyama:

milk brought you two to meet.

kōshi sugawara:

you both had mutual friends and got to know each other from time to time.

tadashi yamaguchi:

you two were in the same class and sat next to each other. so you two talked to each other a lot, about the peculiar things in the world we all live in.

kei tsukishima:

he met you at the exquisite lunchroom since you were sitting right next to yamaguchi so you two introduced yourselves.

yū nishinoya:

you two were put in a project together, so you two basically were just forced to meet *how original*

ryūnosuke tanaka:

tanaka met you while walking to class, he randomly just started talking to you while walking to his class.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

꒰ aoba johsai ꒱

tōru oikawa:

oikawa thought you seemed like a pretty cool person so he put an effort so you could notice him.

hajime iwaizumi:

similar to koushi you met by a mutual friend

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

꒰ nekoma ꒱

tetsurō kuroo:

his usual self just started to flirt with you as soon as he saw you, he was quite smooth if i may add.

kozume kenma:

you both met through a video game, when he found out you two attended the same school kenma wanted to get to know you even more~

haiba lev:

meeting on the first day of school, let's just say lev was too shy to talk to you.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

꒰ fukurōdani ꒱

kōtarō bokuto:

this man was so surprised that you didn't know him he gave you a very dramatic introduction of himself.

keiji akaashi:

you met a park, akaashi initiated the conversation and it went quite well.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

꒰ shiratorizawa ꒱

wakatoshi ushijima:

he thought you were special. so he stopped lecturing the team. you made him feel special ~ ^__^

satori tendou:

you both are neighbors & bonded really well when your families introduced you two to each other.

eita semi:

you saw him trip, felt kind of bad so you helped the man out. then you both started having a pretty interesting conversation.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

꒰ inarizaki high ꒱

miya atsumu:

atsumu saw you with osamu and took an interest in you. so he started to compliment you.

miya osamu:

you two met in a cooking class and became friends over time.

rintarō suna:

you were his deskmate, suna told you his problems like if you were his therapist but he did it vice versa. he also made sure you were well & feeling healthy.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

꒰ itachiyama institute ꒱

kiyoomi sakusa:

you both met after school, & let's just say kiyoomi was well interested in you.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

꒰ johzenji high ꒱

yūji terushima:

met you after a class you both shared, and started/tried to make conversation with you.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰