P R O L O G U E

{Before you read this, if you see any mistypes or mistakes, please feel free to tell me} 

Violet Stacy sat on the table, next to Carrie Wilson, with a cup of a punch in hand. The music was starting to get repetitive. "Do you want me to go get some different music? It's the same thing every party. People are starting to get sick of it, I can tell." She asks Carrie. "Sure," Carrie replied, "you know where it is. Remember to not let anyone up there." "yep."

Everyone was at Carries house for a party on a Friday night. Violet walks upstairs, seeing a couple making out, "You can't be up here." "oh, sorry." the couple goes off.

Violet walks into the closet outside of Trevors room. She goes through Cd after Cd, not finding anything good before she finds a box with a 'V' on it. Curious, she grabs it, looks outside the closet, not seeing anyone, before sitting down and opening it. 

A bland, brown card sits on top, only thing on it is "Violet." Scrunching her eyesbrows together, she places the card down and unfolds the shirt it sat on. In the middle of the folded shirt, layed a CD that just screamed to be heard. Violet picks it up, opening it and finding, not only the CD, but an autographed poster. On said poster, in the corner, a name, 'Rosaline Waters.' Her mother, why? She glances at the CD case, "Sunset Curve" on it. Also, opening the shirt and once again, seeing the same thing.

"Sunset Curve?" Violet mutters. "Tell your friends." a voice comes from behind her, following laughter. She turns around in shock, seeing Trevor. "What are you doing home? I thought you weren't supposed to get back until tomorrow? Shi- shoot. the party- uhh, I mean hang out. I'll get Carrie to cu-" 

"Calm down, I don't care about the party." Trevor interrupts. "oh...." Violet looks down. 

It's just silence for a couple of seconds. "was this my mothers?" Violet asks. "Yea, she was gonna give it to you in a couple months, on your 17th, but you found it so....." Trevor trails off. "Couple months? My 16th was last week. That's a whole 'nother year." Violets squints her eyes. "well, happy belated 16th." Trevor smiles. "thanks."

"why is it here if you don't mind me asking." Violet looks up from the ground. "You know how she is... always losing stuff. She didn't want to lose this." Trevor replied. "yeah... Okay, your daughters probably wondering where I am. I'm gonna go." Violet gets up with the box and a couple CDs. "Thank you again.!" she looks back.

She walks back to Carrie, "Here some good ones I found, I'll be right back." "okay." 

Violet walks out the front gate, to her car. She sets the box in the passenger, then getting in the drivers. She grabs the shirt, tears in her eyes. "Hey mom, I know you can't hear me considering you're all across the world, but I miss you. I wish you didn't have to work all the time, I mean dad and I only get to see you once or twice a year." Violet lets out a few sobs before burying her face into the shirt. She slightly smiles somehow still smelling her moms perfume. "Oh shit." She quickly pulled the white shirt back before letting out a huge sigh. "Thank God for waterproof makeup." She sighs, putting the disc into the player in her car. Now or Never started playing. Violets eyes widen, a smile full of shock on her face. "This is amazing. Mom, thank you so much for these."