Song VI

"I...Iona"

"Watashi wa, Iona"

"That voice" he whispered "are you the person who helped me before?"

"Yes, I am"

"Thank you, Iona" he said then let go of my clothes

"Where are we!? What happened?"

"Everything outside...is hell"

He didn't say a word. He looked like he was trying to figure out why this was happening.

"Listen, Shu,..stay here,. I'll call an ambulance when everything calms down,for now stay here"

"W-wait!? Where are you going!? It's dangerous outside!!" He looked worried from the sound of it.

Dangerous!? I am the danger.

I gave him a smile, even though I knew that he couldn't see me smiling "don't worry, I'll protect you"

And with that, I ran outside.

'Don't worry, I'll protect you' why did I even say that?

As I got outside of the building, everything was a mess. Fire and smoke was all around the place,dead bodies and broken endlaves scattered all around.

I pressed the small button in my earpiece. "Shinzo, come in!"

"Shinzo!!"

"Kaito! Come in!"

"Iona! Report your location!" It's Kai

I looked for a signboard that stated my location, and told Kai where I was.

"Return to base, ASAP" -Kai

-----------------------------------------------
Shu's P.O.V

"SHU!!!"

Then I saw Inori.

"Hold on Shu, I'll help you, you are going to be alright Shu! Please don't die!" She was crying

"Inori? I'm here, I'm not gonna die" Then she gave me a smile, a smile that made me feel that she would protect me.

"Hold on, Shu!"

"Inori"

"Shu! Promise me,.promise me, when you get better,..please..save me..Shu"

Then suddenly I saw Inori wrapped around with chains, she was being pulled away from me. She was being pulled away until all I could see again was darkness.

****

After I fell unconscious, that was the dream I had about Inori again.

Then I remebered "don't worry, I'll protect you". The way Iona said those words, it's as if, she sounded like Inori. Even if I couldn't see her, I could tell that she was smiling.

------------------------------------------------
Ayase's P.O.V

A misile was heading straight for me, I remembered Shu was behind me.

"SHU!!!" I blocked the misile with my hand.

It wasn't a direct impact, but managed to critically damage my arm.

"Darn these bastards,my arm! Shu! Are you okey?!"

Did Shu got hit!? Then I saw him lying on the ground